Thread: Obvious?

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

Obvious?

JUST WONDERING,IM 6'2 285 POUNDS WITH LOW BODYFAT,IF I CROSS THE BORDER WILL I GET CHECKED JUST B/C OF MY SIZE?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Who knows are you intending to go across naked? Just wondered what the low B/F had to do with it

Sorry bro just yanking your chain LOL

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    YEA THAT'S ALRIGHT,ALL IM SAYING IS IF JOHN GOODMAN WALKED ACROSS WITH JAY CUTLER I BELIEVE THAT JAY BOY WOUL GET HARASSED FIRST,BYE NO WAY AM I COMPARED TO JAY BUT ITS STILL THE PRINCIPLE,I WOULD LIKE TO THINK OF MYSELF A LITTLE MORE ON THE JAY CUTLER SIDE OF THE SITUATION,LOL

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I think what Billy is getting at is...wear lose fitting clothes. I know it may be warm, but it may save you some hassle as well. I'll leave this for the guys who have actually crossed the border.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    you may get checked because of your size. my boys were coming back from cancun with about 50 other people. they got off the plane in philly and they only checked the guys who were over 230 lbs. sad but true

Thank you guys for yalls help. I have came back from cancun this last summer with 75 vials of sten put into shampoo bottles,i just dropped the vials straight in.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    be careful bro....good luck!

GUARDIAN is offline New Member
    I have crossed the border numerous times and have only had a problem once. They just asked what I was doing in TJ and if I had visited any of the Pharmacies. Luckily during that time I was just walking down once a week and shooting in the bathroom. All I told the agent was that we had come down for were the strippers and Mexican beer. That was all in the span of about a minute made me not want to cross with anything for a while though.

Thread Information