FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member

Gram a week on test.....

How many peeps are using at least a gram a week of test here to answer some questions? Right now im buildin up a second cycle but i wanna hit the gym and diet hard for a while b 4 i do a full cycle. I've always benefited from bridging test but never went this high. First question is im shootin test-e once a week with a 4cc shot split into 2 inject sights, usually each tri or bicep, deltoid, traps etc. I hardly ever use my but cause i cant reach back there. I was running novla but ran out and feel i dont need it. My 1st cyc was test-e/prop/deca /dbols and it was a huge sucess. I tried a second one with eq but the eq did dick and i know it was legit. Probably do to my low metabolism. For the record my stats are 6foot, 245lbs, 12-15% bf, 27 yrs old, 7 yrs in the gym, one full cycle noted already with power and strength always the goal, (2nd cycle not due till i put in my hard work into the gym with diet and then hit the wall).

Im one organ short (gaul bladder) so i dont wanna use to harsh of elements..
    Jump starting with =prop at 100mg ed wks 1-4
    =test-e at a gram a week wks 1-12/16 (depending)
    =deca at 600mg a week for 1-10
    might throw in injectable b-12 at 500mcg a day and b-6 at 2-400mg a day
    I will back down on the test slowly till i decide to do a proper pct
    nov, hcg , clomid and vit b-5 on hand.
    Post cyc will include clen , anavar and creatine, backing off slowly.
    Supplements are just a good quality protein and bars both with a high amino acid profile including grams of glutamine and arginine to name a few.
    training 4-5 days a week, sleeping good.
    diet in check (with what i like in mind), red meat, chicken, fish, eggs, pastas, etc.
    Multi vitamins and anti oxidants (found at any walmart) are ur omega 3 fatty acids, cod oil, cranberry extract, milk thistle, liv 52, garlic, saw palmetto, all taken with full meals and glasses of grapefruit jiuce and an effort at a gallon a day of water.
    I usually just read on here. I find that if i have a question and run a search, it gets answered. Thats why my posts are so low.
    But im lookin for advice from the smart vets and pros on here about any critique on that second cylce. Thanks bros in advance.
    The Freak!!!!
    Last edited by FREAKZILLLA; 06-16-2004 at 03:42 AM.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    why do you want to run that much test on only your second cycle? And you'd be better off shootin twice a week as opposed to 4cc at once.

cause i was doing 750mg and novla by itself for a while and i got a ****load of test-e so why not use it all up. There should be many bros on here shootin a gram a week on test. Technically its not my 2nd cycle, i have always used some test since my 1st cycle and have increased the dosadges after time. The 4cc shot becomes a 2cc shot into each arm or something like that, then i got do arms. Its quite painless compared to some other products!!
    I guess my main question is that is the gram a week is too harsh on the organs chemically. Im waiting on bloodwork as we speak to see where those liver valves r at and my cholesterol and t3 and t4 cell counts (metabolism).

^^^^
    bump

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    1g a week is quite hard...but ias youve done a number of cycles i see no reason why not to unless your bloodwork comes back with probs

bloodwork update.....

i will keep you bros posted on the bloodwork; although at the time i was only shooting 500mg of test-e per week.
    Will keep informed for all these gram test users per week!!!!(ADMIT IT!!)

Steroids101 is offline Member
    bdtr comes to mind??? Why not just run two cycles of 500mg?? Ahhh never mind, no one has any patience anymore lol.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Body weight plays a part in it for sure, 500mg a week for me isnt really enough 750 works great. I will be doing 1g a week on my next cycle, I also have a few cycles under my belt as well

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    A small point, with the B5 you might as well run it throughout the cycle to reduce acne rather than attempt to 'treat' it during PCT. Prevention is always better than the cure.........

Glad To See Some People Are Comming Out And Saying There Doing A 1g A Week On Test !!!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Using 1,200mg of Test Ent in my cycle right now...
    Biggest difference I can see over say 750-800mg
    or so is the strength gains are much better as you
    would expect them to be... Sides are no worst...

Thank u buff87

bump^

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    Sides are no different for me @ 1g test e 750 deca

good cause the only thing that gave me any kind od sides was the CLOMID !!!!
    I'm not jokin, dbols at 50mg ed, deca /test, and not a hint of any sides until PCT. Got acne like a friggen 16 yr old, no sex drive, and grumpier than hell!!

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    bro 2cc in your arm is too much...istick to 1cc or 1.5 at most just a thought since the tris and bis are the smaller of our muscle group

maybe in ur arms (no flame) but mine can handle it just fine

bubbathegut is offline Member
    i use 800mg with no problems...

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    No flame intended, but I use 2 to 2 1/2cc's for tris every week with no problem... All depends on the size of the muscle injected... Medical journals go by the average adult male and I believe average is like a 13" arm...

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    bro 2cc in your arm is too much...istick to 1cc or 1.5 at most just a thought since the tris and bis are the smaller of our muscle group

Thanks buff87 for the back up. If a males averadge arm is 13" then i think im way above par with 16" 4-arms and 19" guns. Well they were 16 and 19 but flatened out a bit after not going to the gym for 3 months but thanks for the input buff!!!

Thread Information