Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    blackh2 is offline Associate Member
    very true u are right i did abuse the **** out of them. i didnt realize but my receptors got so full. that i think most of the **** was a waste because i really didnt get to much bigger. your words were harsh but true. but u cant blame me for wanting more than a gel. after hearing all the **** about on here. but im going to try it and see what happends

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I hear you bother I dont like to be harsh but nobody else on here will a d@mn word about anything.. I knew a guy who did what you did just the same he never did grow but used high amounts of gear just for the mental aggression. That kind of thing isnt good. You ae the type that shoulsnt use steroids . Getting injectable gear is just gonna put you back were you where at. You testosterone will go back to normal eventually. Try buying some nolvadex , thats the only thing that doesnt desensitize your testies. And in a new medical study 40mgs of Nolvadex is better than 150mgs Clomid E/D.

I hope you get better, I dont think you need to even touch steroids , even the Andro cream, You need to try to get your natural testosterone kickin again. If you need a copy of the medical study I have an article on it that I can post for you.

you are very true not being harsh just telling me how stupid i was. i just hope i can get back to a normal level.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackh2
    you are very true not being harsh just telling me how stupid i was. i just hope i can get back to a normal level.
    And they way to do that is to LAY OFF TESTOSERONE and get on some serious PCT! Your body needs a break and needs to recover...I wish you luck bro

BLT

i know my body needs a break but i hadnt done any since oct 03 and have used clomid and hcg got my test up to 271 from 130 but i was so bloated i quit it in april and now im back to 107. i have arimidex that i got for the hcg and clomid guess ill keep it for later or will it be handy to take right now

thanks again for all the advice

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks again for all the advice
    Anytime bro, thats what we are here for. To help each other out.

Peace,

BLT

busy boy is offline New Member
    u need to find another doc, my doc, first one ive went to checked my test levels and it came back- free test 380 ,im 34 225lb and only have done a very mild anavar and oral winstrol short cycle last year, the doc was so shocked by this test level that he ordered another blood test at his own expense ,now he has me on test e 300m and deca200m and b12 and hes starting me on gh 2 days a week ,and this doc is like 70 years old, and he never asked if i work out .

Hunter.S is offline Junior Member
    ok i had been on about 2 years really heavy on test and gh and anything else i could get. about october of 2003 i just stopped cold turkey which was the worst thing i could ever due. at first i lost some weight and really didnt look that bad but then i went to this doctor and he put me on clomid and hcg well after about 2 months on that i had gained like 25 lbs of fat. to make a long story i went to an endocrilnologist and took a new blood test my free test is 107 way down from where i was in march after being on the clo and hcg. so they want to put me on some cream for awhile my igf-1 results were not in as of today but she said she had no problem giving me gh if they were low as well. i know i screwed up by stopping cold turkey and i have a feeling this cream is a waste of time do you know anything i can ask the doctor i dont want to piss her off in case she will scribe the gh...... thanks for any help!!!
    Has anyone else here done a 112 wk cycle,wow I thought my 12-15 was going to be a big one.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    This thread is a year and a half old...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information