GoldzGymBoi is offline Junior Member

Wanting Help Choosing a Cycle

I have gotten a sponsor so getting my stuff is no problem. I need to know if anyone can help me with which ones I should do and how much of each and how long. I am 5'9", 150 lbs, 29" waiste, 25 years old athletic. Not new to the gym but new to roids. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Peace -K.

Here's what you should do

EAT

Yea I have been studying different diets. I have no problems man I can put some food away and my cousin owns a nutrition store so I will get hooked up there. I just wanted advice on which roids to do and how much. I want to gain about 30-40 lbs of muscle. Thanks for the advice man! :-)

You dont sound like you need to worry about being cut so run this

1-15 Test Enan 600-700mgs/ wk
    1-14 Deca 500-600mgs/wk

and if you really wanna pack on some size run
    Dbol at like 25mg/day for the first 5 weeks

Thanks for the info. now 600-700mgs per week should I shoot up once a week or everyday. I would think once a week. I have been studying for a while now on it and reading books such as Layman's Guide to Steroids , Muscle Mag, etc. Should I take something to prevent gyno as well? I have huge nipples to begin with and pretty naturally smooth so I think I would be prone to it. And what about Clomid to prevent Deca Dick? Let me know if I am in correct. I am a sponge I love absorbing all this info and learning. Thanks so much SOK!

And btw I am 25 almost 26 I have been working out since high school and still the same size so I am not taking this lightly. I decided to do this after years of not getting the results I want.

Any other suggestions? Anyone?

Ripdx is offline Associate Member
    Clomid after your cycle not while on, Take nolva 5mg/day if gyno increases, increase nolva to 10/day...No need to take that much test and deca for your first cycle. Try just taking test like 250mg/wk will get great results and its cheap.

Should I still do the deca ? Just less mg? And dbhol I should do injectable instead of tabs to go easier on my liver correct? Thanks for the info RIP!

the reason your the same size since high school is cuz your not eating enough!!

Ripdx is offline Associate Member
    screw the deca and dbol for now, you need to realize anabolics dont make you huge over night. first as freak said, you need to eat a hell of alot plus the protein needs to be there also. If you are going to go the anabolic route i would go with just test. I put on 25lbs and kept 20 of them with just test 250/wk. First you have no idea how your body will respond to steroids , and you wont want to find out on high doses...

forget the test and deca

u should be taking 300g protein, 450g carbs a DAY!!

thats your cycle, now get off the computer and start it!
    Last edited by freak_of_nature_86; 12-26-2005 at 10:01 PM.

Thanks guys.

Thread Information