w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

need some help and advice please.

i am currently on fina only cycle at 100mg/eod. i have vacation at the begining of august and i was trying to think what else to add in to harden up and lean up a little more. only problem is money. now one of my good friends has some extra clen and some reforit-b. what do u guys think would happen if i combined all three of these together? any help or advice would be greatly apprecaited. thanks

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    testosterone should be first priority

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Dbol isn't really a good choice to help lean up. I would try to get some prop. Your diet is still going to make the biggest difference.

he also has some prop enough to run 50mg/ed for 6 weeks. woudl that be good with the clen ?

Slyder is offline Junior Member

Cycle

I don't know that your cycle was well thought out or researched. that should be priority #1. As far as cost. AAS aren't cheap. I understand money concerns, but desired results should be kept in mind as well as $$$. test should always be a base IMO, Winny would be a good addition. Not the cheapest steroid however.

Prop and winny.

MyZ06moves is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Prop and winny.
    Save up and throw in the winny, dont worry about the reforvit-b

i thought bout winny. then decided it is out of the question. i have arthritis in both my knees and that would dry it up even more. my plan might not sound too well planned out, but i was only planning on running fina alone. then i was invited to go on a suprise vacation with the fam. refort was offered to me for free and my friend told me he got basically no water retention off of it so that is why i asked. would it be helful to me to run the prop at 50mg/ed for 4 weeks and also throw in some clen that he has as well? oh yeah forgot to mention he is just giving it to me so that is why i am asking what it will do.... i got some awesome friends. lol

I'd run the prop at a minimum of 75mg/ED and your anti-e will help with minimal that will occur. Alternate a clen /ECA stack; 2wks on/2wks off. Keep up on the cardio and make sure you eat clean. Everyone reacts differntly to AS but I'd stay away from the d-bol if you don't want to bloat.

Thread Information