stitch1967 is offline Member

Looking for opinions on PowerMedica

Long..short. Doc did blood tests found my total and free tests levels were borderline low but wouldn't recommend TRT because I'm only 37. i found an ad in MD for PowerMedica. they will use the doc's test and prescribe gear for me. any experience out there with this company?
    are they a rip off? should i self medicate?

i have gear on hand for my first cycle (as outlined in newbie forum) but have put off starting until doc gets thru with testing.

somebody help get me off the fence.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stitch1967
    Long..short. Doc did blood tests found my total and free tests levels were borderline low but wouldn't recommend TRT because I'm only 37. i found an ad in MD for PowerMedica. they will use the doc's test and prescribe gear for me. any experience out there with this company?
    are they a rip off? should i self medicate?

i have gear on hand for my first cycle (as outlined in newbie forum) but have put off starting until doc gets thru with testing.

somebody help get me off the fence.
    If you are going to run cycles than don't worry about trying to get HRT. I'd say supplement yourself and when you're done go for HRT afterwards. While on your test levels will be wacky and your doc will want to be doing test and stuff. That's JMO though.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    those bastards are waaaaay over priced.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    They are have veeeeery high prices for the "stuff"

Lgarm18 is offline New Member
    They do have high prices compared to your co-pay at you MD's office, but think about what you're actually talking about.

There pharmacy is legitand licensed(no crap from them). There FL License #s: PH19446, PH18936. Check them out at the Florida Dept of Health.

If you ever need a piss test (you know, a job) then with the RX you just piss and smile.

Thread Information