Thread: IBE Labs?

FORCE is offline New Member

IBE Labs?

I keep hearing about this IBE Labs site. I needed some nolvadex and clomid. Is this site legit? Anyone hear of them? Cool site but I never heard of them or know of anyone that has bought from them.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    don't post that bro, no sourse posting

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Yes ,they are a legit site...good price as well.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, they are a legit site. I mod on another board that has there banner on the page. The members and mods on that site have used and purchased from them with no complaints. There are a dozen or more members here I referred to that site with no complaints either. It's a good site with inexpensive items and a good product line up to supplies.

I certainly would not put them in my signature if I didnt like them or trust them.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Yes, they are a legit site. I mod on another board that has there banner on the page. The members and mods on that site have used and purchased from them with no complaints. There are a dozen or more members here I referred to that site with no complaints either. It's a good site with inexpensive items and a good product line up to supplies.

I certainly would not put them in my signature if I didnt like them or trust them.
    Wouldn't that sig be source posting? Not that I didn't appreciate taking a look at their site.

Good question I guess. I didnt think so because it's not a steroid site and i push for proper PCT in the post cycle therapy forum. That site is for pct ancillaries which is as important and neccessary as cycling properly. Probably why I never been bothered to remove it so far. Sine you mentioned it, I probably will be asked now though.
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Wouldn't that sig be source posting? Not that I didn't appreciate taking a look at their site.

Good question I guess. I didnt think so because it's not a steroid site and i push for proper PCT in the post cycle therapy forum. That site is for pct ancillaries which is as important and neccessary as cycling properly. Probably why I never been bothered to remove it so far. Sine you mentioned it, I probably will be asked now though.
    Sorry bro, wasn't thinking about that. I know they don't allow research sites posted openly in your message and from shopping that one a bit I would say it's in that category.

LMR..they have l-dex on that site?I don't see it.

anastrozole = armidex or l-dex
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    LMR..they have l-dex on that site?I don't see it.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    anastrozole = armidex or l-dex
    Thanks Bro I was wondering too...

do u think just out of interest it is safe for human consumption tho... just wondering...

mass junkie is offline banned
    I hear nothing but great stuff about them

Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuilder1986
    do u think just out of interest it is safe for human consumption tho... just wondering...

any of u guys know what the FINASTERIDE is.
    Is it Finiplex by any chance..?

It's for hair loss. Being on AAS the side effects are hair loss for some and finastride is a gods gift against this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuilder1986
    any of u guys know what the FINASTERIDE is.
    Is it Finiplex by any chance..?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Their prices are great.

FORCE is offline New Member
    Wow! That was a lot of replies. Thanks everyone. LMR you seem to know about them a bit.

Is liquid better than pill? Also, thanks for clearing up the anastrozole because I didnt know that was l-dex.

Also, is clomiphene citrate clomid? Is Tamoxifen Citrate nolvadex ? Want to make sure before I embarass myself and order from them. There prices are really cheap and since you guys like them and approve of them. Im going to order from them.

Also noticed they sell needles too. What size do you recommend? I did 2 cycles before and used 23g 1.5 inch. Do I have to use that big of a needle? I see 25g 1inch on the site.

Thanks LMR and thanks guys for all the input! This is a really great board no doubt!

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FORCE
    Wow! That was a lot of replies. Thanks everyone. LMR you seem to know about them a bit.

Is liquid better than pill? Also, thanks for clearing up the anastrozole because I didnt know that was l-dex.

Also, is clomiphene citrate clomid? Is Tamoxifen Citrate nolvadex ? Want to make sure before I embarass myself and order from them. There prices are really cheap and since you guys like them and approve of them. Im going to order from them.

Also noticed they sell needles too. What size do you recommend? I did 2 cycles before and used 23g 1.5 inch. Do I have to use that big of a needle? I see 25g 1inch on the site.

Thanks LMR and thanks guys for all the input! This is a really great board no doubt!
    liquid vs pill = same...clomiphene is clomid and taxoxifen is nolva, these are liquids but are to be taken orally. Needle depends on injection site.

custom fit is offline Member
    Force if you do not know the chemical name, search it through google and your answer awaits.

Glad you like anabolicreview. It is a very good site and good people with lots of info.

As for liquid form. Liquid is no different from the pill form. It is cheaper to manufacture so it is cheaper to purchase as anyone can see. I personally wont buy pill form anymore since I can get twice as much nolva or clomid for my buck.

Clomiphene citrate is clomid and tamoxifen citrate is nolvadex . Also letrozole is femara and anastrozole is armidex or l-dex. I would like to add, these ancillaries are not to be injected. They are for oral use only and usually come with a dropper to measure out the mg/ml.

Also, depending on what you are injecting. 25g/1inch is fine. I use 25g now and it is definitely less painful than a 23g.

Good luck, let us know how it goes. Any more questions feel free to ask and post away.
    Quote Originally Posted by FORCE

Also, is clomiphene citrate clomid? Is Tamoxifen Citrate nolvadex? Want to make sure before I embarass myself and order from them. There prices are really cheap and since you guys like them and approve of them. Im going to order from them.

LOL@ LMR...he went from being LR's promo man to this......a true whore indeed...lol..

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    good info, was looking for alittle better prices on ancillaries, thanks guys

Clever Handle123 is offline New Member
    Does anyone know how to measure using the dropper they come with?

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    wow this thread is over a year old.

carlo is offline Associate Member
    Not a good company IMHO, very greedy and want all the market for themselves.

Carlo

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    dont bump old threads this is ages old..............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information