Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member

DBOL good/bad/ugly?

Something I really dont understand, pardon me if this is one of those questions that some of you guru's dont even feel like justifying with an answer. But more and more I see people who jump start their long lasting test esters with DBoL then discontinue use 4 weeks in. I have seen great results off even a low dose of DboL (20mg/ED). I also noticed that it gave me less side effects then testosterone , actually the only noticable side I had was a little bloating. I would like to think some shy away from longer doses of DboL for individual reasons. Although I would really be interested in hearing why a 30mg/ed dose of dbol throughout my test cycle may be a mistake. I have read the profile several times over and find it no more intimidating then test. Please feel free to rain on my parade, better to find out sooner then later.

SKiN is offline Member
    Mostly because of the damage it can do to you liver if used over a long period of time.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    Mostly because of the damage it can do to you liver if used over a long period of time.
    yup... you may feel fine and not experience any visual sides but you could do some serious damage to your liver with a long run of dbol ....i guess you could potentially run it longer if you were willing to take the time to get your liver values check every few weeks to make sure they are not in dangerous levels, but may do not want to take that much effort.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13

exactly

bubbathegut is offline Member
    u can get great gains from dbol but the downside is that it is toxic to the liver, just becareful man

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    So is 4 weeks the maximum recomended dose for this particular drug then? What about a 4-2-4 for a 10 week cycle? I remember reading that it was on average more damaging to your liver then many others, I suppose it was incorrect to assume that you would feel pain in your liver if things got out of hand. Then again at that point it could be very out of hand even so. Thanks for the advice bro's

Thread Information