Stamenn is offline New Member

Question Test eth, EQ, D-bol cycle

Just received 3 bottles of QV 250 mg/ml test eth, 2 bottles anabolic bd 200mg/ml, bottle of d-bol tabs (denkall) 10mg

How would you guys stack these and dose.

Past cycles have included Test eth, anabol, eq, d-bol, suston.

Just finishing up Deca 400mg/wk, sus 750/wk. Plan to inititiate clomid for my post cycle for 4 weeks, then wait a couple of weeks and start new products.

Any help is deeply appreciated

palequail is offline Banned
    You will need more EQ run it at least 12 weeks IMO...Just do 2ccs a week of Enan and EQ...then 30mgs of Dbol a day for 4 weeks...that should be good.

barbarian is offline Banned
    well theres pale...thought you died or somthing...were you and whitey been??

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    You will need more EQ run it at least 12 weeks IMO...Just do 2ccs a week of Enan and EQ...then 30mgs of Dbol a day for 4 weeks...that should be good.

thats what i was going to say but what about him running his sus at 750mgs prior....maybe bump it?

i think depending on the sus 500mgs should be fine also....but i may take the same amount of time off as i was on...instead of just a couple of weeks...

if you had some bad sus like tornel then yeah 500mgs of qv will be nice...qv is pretty good imo.....

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamenn
    Just received 3 bottles of QV 250 mg/ml test eth, 2 bottles anabolic bd 200mg/ml, bottle of d-bol tabs (denkall) 10mg

How would you guys stack these and dose.

Past cycles have included Test eth, anabol, eq, d-bol, suston.

Just finishing up Deca 400mg/wk, sus 750/wk. Plan to inititiate clomid for my post cycle for 4 weeks, then wait a couple of weeks and start new products.

Any help is deeply appreciated
    The only bad idea here is only taking a couple weeks off. That's no good. You getting blood work done to make sure you're good to go before your next cycle?

Thread Information