Thread: Wut Next?

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

Wut Next?

HI I AM A NEW MEMBER TO THIS FORUM BUT HAVE BEEN READING RELIGIOUSLY FOR ROUGHLY SEVEN MONTH'S. MY QUESTION IS THAT I AM ON MY FIFTH WEEK OF A DECA /REFORVIT/AND WINSTROL CYCLE, I HAVE BEEN DOING 2 CC'S OF NORANDREN 200 A WEEK AND 1 CC A REFORVIT A DAY, I HAVE FINISHED MY REFORVIT AM ABOUT TO START THE WINSTROL,I PLAN ON MIXING IT WITH GRAPE JUICE AND JUST DRINKING IT, THE POINT OF THIS THREAD IS SHOULD I ADD T-200 FOR THE LAST FIVE WEEKS OF MY CYCLE,WILL IT BE WORTH THE 80 THAT I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT? i HAVE GAINED ABOUT 15 POUNDS SO FAR,I AM 18 YRS OLD, 6'2 285. I STARTED AROUND 270 AND HAVE BEEN LIFTING FOR FOUR YEARS. I HAVE BEEN TAKING THE BODYBUILDING ROUTE IN LIFTING FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND AM ON MY SECOND CYCLE,THANX FOR THE HELP GUYS, AND THANX FOR THE GREAT SITE, ALSO I DONT KNOW MY BODYFAT PERCENTAGE BUT HAVE BEEN TOLD ROUGHLY 14%,I WEAR A 38 INCH WAIST, DESPITE MY WEIGHT I AM NOT FAT AT ALL, IN FACT I HAVE NO OVERHANG OVER MY PANTS AND CAN ALMOST SEE MY ABS,THANX

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    18 and this is your 2nd cycle-and if you were reading this board for 7 mths you would already know that is too young,

And please,please DON,T TYPE IN CAPS

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    if you add the t-200, it won't kick in for three or four weeks. you should have started with it in the first place and ran ref-b, norandren 200 and the t200, saving the winny for the end weeks. if you can get it for $80, buy it and use it for next time

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    ,Sorry for typing in caps bro, yes i have read a lot about reaching my peak and getting to my natural ability before i start juicing but the truth is,i will juice anyway,i have a good amount of knowledge about lifting,nutrition and dieting and feel like i am ready. no matter what neone says on the board will not make me throw the juice that i have away. it is a way of life for me and its something i love doing. i will make a living and the rest of my life dedicated to this sport so i would like advice on how to make the most of my "mistakes" and how not to make the same mistakes for my next cycle,everyone on this board seems to know a great deal about the subject of steroids and bodybuilding and nutrition and i am here to take your constructive critism as well as advice. and just to let you know i am not just some 135 pound punk who hogs weights. like i said this is what i love doing and will do this for the rest of my life, thanx for trying to be my saving grace anyway billy boy, please reply

Thread Information