Exclamation how concerned should i b bout gyno?

for my firs cycle probably sustanon jammin with that the whole way is it necceary for "off cycle" stuff clomid or clenbut or whatever? i wish some one would help me out with this crap not lookin for tiny balls ond no hair with tits ya know?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't be concerned about having breasts and losing most of my gains after I was done.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I wouldn't be concerned about having breasts and losing most of my gains after I was done.
    Evil.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Evil.
    Seriously though, say your question back to yourself slow. These precautions are not taken for no good reason. Clomid is a must and in my book Nolva should be 99% of the time as well. L-dex is another to look in to and HCG as well. Consider those four with every cycle you run.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    People that have problems with hair loss,prostate problems,gyno trouble are genetically inferior people!!!!LOL just kidding No really its something you either have a problem with or dont. I have completed 9 cycles and am on my 10th and have never had gyno symptoms. I thought I did a couple times but the sides subsided within a few days. The people that have gyno trouble seem to be plagued by it. From my experiance with them they are allways complaining even with Anit-e's and such. People that have the genetics for a reseeding hair line have their hair fall out. To them I say just shave your d@mn head!!! Thats what I do and I have a full head of hair. Compensate with a long beard. Then you have guys that have their balls ache while on cycle and some have their prostate gland enlarge. These people have sensitive glands and should watch this problem with extreme caution. I luckily dont have any of these problems. HAHA

Make sure you take at least clomid therapy at the end of your cycle!! Nolvadex and clomid both is better. And in case you are tit grower keep some nolvadex on hand just in case. preferable enough to take through out your whole cycle. And if you dont have to take it you can take it for your Post Cycle Therapy . And if you do grow tits take a picture and post it for all of us to see!!!!lol

Right ON HONKEY POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    People that have problems with hair loss,prostate problems,gyno trouble are genetically inferior people!!!!LOL just kidding No really its something you either have a problem with or dont. I have completed 9 cycles and am on my 10th and have never had gyno symptoms. I thought I did a couple times but the sides subsided within a few days. The people that have gyno trouble seem to be plagued by it. From my experiance with them they are allways complaining even with Anit-e's and such. People that have the genetics for a reseeding hair line have their hair fall out. To them I say just shave your d@mn head!!! Thats what I do and I have a full head of hair. Compensate with a long beard. Then you have guys that have their balls ache while on cycle and some have their prostate gland enlarge. These people have sensitive glands and should watch this problem with extreme caution. I luckily dont have any of these problems. HAHA

Make sure you take at least clomid therapy at the end of your cycle!! Nolvadex and clomid both is better. And in case you are tit grower keep some nolvadex on hand just in case. preferable enough to take through out your whole cycle. And if you dont have to take it you can take it for your Post Cycle Therapy . And if you do grow tits take a picture and post it for all of us to see!!!!lol

Right ON HONKEY POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love people like you!.... you must have a Ferrari too!!!

later HONKEY!

Thread Information