Jamie Bill Moore is offline New Member

Talking pct after d-bol cycle

when to start pct after d-bol cycle? i plan to week 1-5 d-bol week 6-8 clomid week 1 20mg e/d d-bol week 2 30mg e/d d-bol week 3 40mg e/d d-bol week 4 30mg e/d d-bol week 5 20mg e/d d-bol week 6 100mg e/d clomid week 7 50mg e/d clomid week 8 50mg e/d clomid how does that sound.when i got gear that is what was preffered. what do you guys think?will be thankful for all insight on this.thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!

barbarian is offline Banned
    d bol only=bad idea...

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Oy, what a bad idea. Don't taper you dosage up like that and don't run D-bol alone either. Your Clomid therapy wouldn't be bad if you had the cycle part right.

i done some research on d-bol only found a post from Koz,i think that was the name,in 2001 he said he done d-bol only cycle for 4 weeks started low dose ended low dose without even using clomid and gained about 8-10 lean pounds with very little water retention had all kinds of replies on it stating they was going to try it.said he proved it able to do what he said.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Not only was 2001 a long time ago but that is also the experience of one man your taking as an example of what will happen to you. No water retention with D-bol would only happen with fair anti-e usage. You have that planned out as well? 8-10 isn't actually a lot for D-bol from what most put up here for results with it. I haven't run it myself so I can't say but that number doesn't impress me. And without Clomid ... he's an exception to the norm, or lieing. One or the other.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Listen to what you're being told, cuz dbol only is a very bad idea. Do a search on test only first cycles.

i will do that and thanks for the info guys. please fell free to add anything you know about it so i can learn more up to date info. thanks to all here at the forums.

bowie is offline Member
    Everyone has their own opinion. I have been doing steriods since the mid 80's. I have known many a person to do d-bol only cycles. Again everyone reacts differently to different substances. In my opinion, d-bol is 90% water retension. Anadrol -50 too. I have done both,with and without tamoxifen /t-3/clen during the cycle.With anti-e's 5 to 10 pounds. Without 20 to 25 pounds. The most important thing,if your going to do a d-bol cycle is your pct. My buddy just did a d-bol only cycle and was to cheap to listen to me,and did not puchase any nolva and clomid for after his cycle, so when he was on the cycle and gained 15 pounds he felt like god, but when he finished the cycle and lost 14 pounds, he felt like killing himself. I personally would not do a cycle without at least 3 different steriods from the 2 different classes. Done properly though, a d-bol cycle can put on 20 pounds of "weight", which,with the proper pct, I have seen people keep 5-8 pounds. P.S. Tappering up and down is a myth. If your new at it do 25mg spread throughout the day for 4-6 weeks. I've also tried taking my d-bol all at once,works better spread throughout the day. Oh yeah, milk thistle,cranberry extract,bla,bla bla.

thanks for the help bowie some good info there.

Thread Information