NATTY is offline Associate Member

Angry Quick question? Please Help

Alright well small problem, trusted my source and got ****ed..now a question. Ive been on 75 mg prop ed for abour 10 days now and basically what happened is that I was supposed to get homebrew **** from my bro and then he took a while so i just bought a more expensive prop to as he said "get me started" he said it would take two or three days max and now itrs been 10. I thought since I was so close to him and we were buds it wouldnt end up this way but lesson learned (yep, the hard way) Now basically a quick question...I got one shot of sust ( i had it lyiing around), and thats it, I last shot the propo this morning and now tommorow I could shoot the sust and hope the prop is ready by tommorow night and keep on with the cycle, or I could not shoot the sust at all and and hope that it comed tommorow and shoot it tommorow night, or I could say wow this ****ing sucks I got ****ed and now I learned my ****ing lesson and just run proper pct, even though its only been 10 days for christ sake!!!! Thanks fellas pleaSe no flames I know I ****ed up big time, just want some advice on what to do.
    Last edited by NATTY; 06-16-2004 at 11:15 PM.

Please help me out here guys

bowie is offline Member
    the way I see it,you have no choice. Shoot your last shot of sus. tomorrow,it has prop. in it to, then wait and see if anything shows up in the next couple of days. I wouldn't waste your pct if you have only been using for 10 days. probably not on long enough to shut you down. P.S. never trust anyone to come though for you,not even your brother. always have your steriods ,anti-e's and pct before you start your cycle.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I agree if you only got one choice how can we help?

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    hang in there man ... something will come up. Wish I had a 55 gallon drum full of test e

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OverDrive
    hang in there man ... something will come up. Wish I had a 55 gallon drum full of test e
    I got one. I won it on the price is right.

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    send me a gallon ... that will last til the end of summer

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Yeah I agree if you only got one choice how can we help?
    Well I was more wondering about the shot of sus, is it a bad idea to shoot it and then wait and if i ge more than keep going? The thing I was worried about was ****ing with my blood levels and then getting all sorts of sides. My other option would be to not shoot the sust and hope i get it in a day or so and then keep going ot i could not shoot the sus and just stop now. Those are 3 different options, and I wanted some advice on how to proceed

Thread Information