talnus is offline New Member

Advice on my first cycle please - do I need the D-bol?

Hi,

I have been lifting for a few years and have my diet down pretty well. I'd like to start my first cycle, and have decided on:

500mg Sustanon / week
    400mg Deca Durabolin / week
    30mg D-bol / day

I'd like to do a 3 week cycle of Clenbuterol before and after the ten week cycle above. I'm looking for long-term results - definition and mass.

My questions are:

1) How long should I wait after my clen cycle to start the sust/deca , and how long after the sust/deca to begin a the second clen cycle?

2) I understand I need Taurine with the clen cycle. I take a multivitamin every day and will be taking 350-400g protein throughout the entire process. What other supplements should I take, and what should I have on hand in case I have problems?

3) Do I need the D-bol? I'm looking for long-term results.. I don't mind waiting a few weeks to see the effects.

Thanks for all your help!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm doing Dbol /Test right now and I'm loving the Dbol kick while waiting for the Test, I hightly recommend it bro it's great stuff and its cheap. Good results, insane strength gains, increased libido, feeling of well being, haven't found the negatives to out weigh the positives.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Test only first cycle, go with cyp or enth, not sust.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree sust is a poor choice. Enth/deca would work or Enth/eq would be even better

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by talnus
    Hi,

I have been lifting for a few years and have my diet down pretty well. I'd like to start my first cycle, and have decided on:

500mg Sustanon / week
    400mg Deca Durabolin / week
    30mg D-bol / day

I'd like to do a 3 week cycle of Clenbuterol before and after the ten week cycle above. I'm looking for long-term results - definition and mass.

My questions are:

1) How long should I wait after my clen cycle to start the sust/deca , and how long after the sust/deca to begin a the second clen cycle?

2) I understand I need Taurine with the clen cycle. I take a multivitamin every day and will be taking 350-400g protein throughout the entire process. What other supplements should I take, and what should I have on hand in case I have problems?

3) Do I need the D-bol? I'm looking for long-term results.. I don't mind waiting a few weeks to see the effects.

Thanks for all your help!
    First off,I'd go with test E or cyp.Secondly,you don't need the deca here,just run test/dbol .Third,you can run the clen 2weeks on/ 2weeks off throughout the whole cycle if you want.3 major supplements you'll need are:Nolv,l-dex and clomid.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    test/dbol would be good, dbol is so cheap, its a nice one to use imo

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Again, like said above, replace the sust with a single ester test, drop the deca altogether for a first cycle. The reason being is that you need to see how your body reacts to one compound before adding another, if sides show up how do you know which one is causing it and how to treat it effectively.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    well if want long term results definition and mass i personally would go with test e and eq test e will build mass and eq will give you lean mass that will stay with you longer
    if i were looking for what u are i would do something like this
    weeks 1-12 test e 500mg a week
    weeks 1-12 eq 400mg a week
    weeks 8-14 winni 50mg ed
    weeks 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15 clen 100mcg ed
    nolva all the way through
    usual pct start week 14 1 day after last winni shot or tab
    i kept the dosages low bcuz its your first cycle i think u will see very good results
    i would not use dbol right now its very strong and harsh get some experience first
    this is just my opinion good luck bro

Thread Information