Dally is offline The Dally Lama

What juice wont cause gyno or cause hair loss?

I know I asked this earlier ... SORTA.

I asked which one are not gyno' ing

so I went and got some winny. Well now I heard winny is a DHT derivative and will speed up cueballin. So, I dont wanna do that ... I may have to anyways .. but,

Question is .. what gear will gimme something without hairloss or teets?

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    apple juice....silly....

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    apple juice....silly....

WICKED

I love the rosemont low acid.

cause I used to do alot of acid back in the day ... you too eh?

NICE!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You're asking for too much.......... var will not cause gyno but it can be hard on the hairline....... winny is another, EQ

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You're asking for too much.......... var will not cause gyno but it can be hard on the hairline....... winny is another, EQ

HAHAHA .. yep I know... If i want pipes ... gotta lose the hair ... and grow tits

OHH the IRONY

so winny is the best for my sitruation then ?

toolman is offline Banned
    If you are predisposed to hair loss, gear will accelerate it and thats just a choice you have to make. I wouldn't mind losing my hair. I hate getting it cut and wasting an hour or two waiting.

John88Test is offline Member
    get propecia and ullllll be strizzy..

Matto20 is offline Member
    REAL anavar (oxandrolone) won't touch your hairline whereas winny will definitely destroy it. EQ and Primo are also fairly mild on the hair. But still... if you're that worried than I'd go with the var. You should also feel free to browse through previous posts of mine - as many address side effects, anavar, and primo. You seem like someone who wants to avoid the sides, and I can probably save you the agony. PM me if you have any more questions...

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcdeke
    get propecia and ullllll be strizzy..
    um...no. if you take propecia with aas it will make the problem worse. try not giving advice unless you know your shiat.

Froggy is offline Member
    Primo Bro is the way to go.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe this will help...

Steroids & Hair Loss

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    um...no. if you take propecia with aas it will make the problem worse. try not giving advice unless you know your shiat.
    Make it worse?!?!?! Umm...DHT is formed from test, so a DHT blocker (proscar.propecia) will BLOCK the DHT at the scalp or at least type 1. But I heard finasteride will make DECA worse cos that is DNP not DHT. You se what I am saying?

sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    YEAH it is not going to make it worse and it is the only thing out there that is really going to help. (Besides dutasteride which is proven to block more DHT than finasteride). So IFCDEKE is not so off the mark with his answer.

yeah, i have no clue what flabwussy is talking about...

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrit55
    Make it worse?!?!?! Umm...DHT is formed from test, so a DHT blocker (proscar.propecia) will BLOCK the DHT at the scalp or at least type 1. But I heard finasteride will make DECA worse cos that is DNP not DHT. You se what I am saying?

Insert foot in mouth

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I posted a thread awhile back on steroids and their parent compounds(test, DHT, or Nandrolone ). All of the steroids that are derivatives of DHT will remain unnafected by a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor like finasteride.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    What your asking for is a steroid with no sides basically....impossible, the sides will vary in intensity from person to person, from so mild its unoticable, to so extreme it ruins someones life.........zero sides is impossible.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    try some EQ and var, but dude if you do proper anti-e's you won't have to worry about growing a nice set of ta-ta's. From your past posts you already have a small case of it right bro? Well just stay away from a-bombs or dbol .

yah ... see the thing is, is that right now I have a crap load of novaldex and liquidex and clomid and winny and some of that rotten test prop, left over from a idiot who stole it and returned it.. but thats a different post.

either way, I wanna do something for shat sakes and not have to go bald and or get ta ta's (nice ehhehe)

thanks for all of the replies and the high level of confusion

an anavar only cycle will not cause you to lose any hair. it won't give you titties either. it won't give you a limp dick, and it won't cause any significantly acne at all. recovery is easy and gains are impressive. the same could be said of a primo only cycle but you might experience slightly more side effects than an anavar only cycle - depending on your dosages. both are extremely safe and are steroids that can actually increase your health due to their immune system enhancing effects.

either of those are what you are looking for. they will cause you by far the least amount of sides of any effective steroid cycle (although, of course, no cycle is actually side effect free, the sides pertaining to these cycles can be easily avoided with advanced planning). PM me if you have any more questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sore24/7
    YEAH it is not going to make it worse and it is the only thing out there that is really going to help. (Besides dutasteride which is proven to block more DHT than finasteride). So IFCDEKE is not so off the mark with his answer.

that chicky boo looks like my X

you bastard!!

mmmmm ... im at work ..dammit!!

Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    an anavar only cycle will not cause you to lose any hair. it won't give you titties either. it won't give you a limp dick, and it won't cause any significantly acne at all. recovery is easy and gains are impressive. the same could be said of a primo only cycle but you might experience slightly more side effects than an anavar only cycle - depending on your dosages. both are extremely safe and are steroids that can actually increase your health due to their immune system enhancing effects.

either of those are what you are looking for. they will cause you by far the least amount of sides of any effective steroid cycle (although, of course, no cycle is actually side effect free, the sides pertaining to these cycles can be easily avoided with advanced planning). PM me if you have any more questions.

DUDE .. you gave me what I need!!

THANKS MAN!.. I am indebted to you!

tetragrammaton1998 is offline New Member
    Try Anavar made by Body Research. It is the best IMHO.

Thread Information