broncojosh is offline Senior Member

adding clen without using AS?

Okay guys, I'm 20, and have been lifting for right around 5 years. I am 6'2" and currently right around 255 at like 16%. I want to be 265 in the 12-14% bf range. I have a good diet (thanks bravo11p) and workout, and have been increasing weight while my bodyfat has stayed the same, so I know I am increasing muscle mass, but would Clenbuterol hydrochloride help me drop down to that 12-14% I'm looking for, without messing with my strengh gains? I'm not going to hit the AS just yet....maybe in the future, but not yet.
    Thanks.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    clen should help you lose some weight and should increase strengh a little as well. go to the cycles and profiles section and read up on clenbuteral

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    So there is no problem in using it without AS? I've read a lot of the past posts, and everyone uses it after a cycle, but didn't see much of it used on it's own. I already read all the profiles on it.
    Thanks

sl180 is offline New Member
    I have used it on its own with no loss of muscle mass, whatever you do don't use T3 on its own

The original jason Guest
    problem with the situation is that to lose weight you need to cut calories its not just about clen so without juice you stand a good chance to lose muscle also, I recomend that if u really dont want to lose muscle and you want to maintain lbm while cutting fat that u look into some cutting cycles including clen maybe t3 also these are not miracle workers just help in the process

peace
    Jason

Thread Information