anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

Would u add Winny to this?

Please take a look at my next cycle below. would you consider adding winny towards the end of this cycle? does it match well with the others im using? im not too familiar with the way it works, i dont personally know anyone whos used it..

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    I probably wouldn't, but i guess it depends on your BF %. If you have really low BF% i would say it would be worht it to add winny b/c you could notice its hardening and vascularity effects, but if your bodyfat is say, above 11% or so, you probably would not notice as much from it b/c of the bloat you will get from the deca . Just my two cents.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    for the record...I have never used deca and winny together in the same cycle...bump for bros who have.

thanks.. im confused right now on what i want... like i weigh just about the same thing i did before my last cycle, but ive been ok with this because i have focused alot around cardio and cutting.. i want to be shaped nicely before my next bulk cycle but i was thinking of having the winny help cut it a a bit towards the end.. jw

bump

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    well winny can give joint problems, so running winny whilst on deca would combat that , the winny wont make u cut/ripped or whatever u wanna call it, its used for hardening

Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    Please take a look at my next cycle below. would you consider adding winny towards the end of this cycle? does it match well with the others im using? im not too familiar with the way it works, i dont personally know anyone whos used it..
    Yep, I would definately take winny at 50mg/ed for 5 to 6 weeks. It's great with deca , adds much more hardness and definition and a bit of quality muscle.

Deca and winny are the best 2 roids IMO. Oh and tren .

Thread Information