tallnskinny is offline New Member

1/2 inch pins???

A buddy of mine recently stopped his habits because his girl found out. so he gave me his pinz and told her he flushed his stash though I am holding it for him for the time being. anyway he gave me about 40 half inch 25 guage pinz he said he uses for delts, pecs and tris. I am wondering if this is good practice, you know since I have them I would like to use them, but is 1/2 inch long enough even for these spot injections? I have always been told use 1 inch at least for spot injections and 1 1/2 for gluts and thighs but I would like some of your oppinions b4 I go using these tiny little things. Thanks in advance!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Half inch *could* work, if you have *very* low BF.

I am around 8% bf right now. thats higher than i usually am but i'm bulking. What do you think about that %? Too high?

Quote Originally Posted by tallnskinny
    I am around 8% bf right now. thats higher than i usually am but i'm bulking. What do you think about that %? Too high?
    You need to go deep enough to get well into the muscle, and you're not supposed to insert the pin all the way (in case it breaks off). If you have places on your body that you think 1/2" will work, go for it.

thanks bro I may try it out on my on my delts cause i always use 1 inch and don't go all the way in so i'll just push in deep and try to be steedy its hard as hell to break a needle off anyway so i hear. I'll let you know how it works out for me in a few days. thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by tallnskinny
    thanks bro I may try it out on my on my delts cause i always use 1 inch and don't go all the way in so i'll just push in deep and try to be steedy its hard as hell to break a needle off anyway so i hear. I'll let you know how it works out for me in a few days. thanks again.
    Good luck, just be aware that things like broken needles do happen. One time I was getting some blood drawn and the nurse couldn't hit the vein, she dug around for like 3 minutes. Finally she said she'd try the other arm. When she pulled the pin out she was amazed to see that the end was crimped closed (defect). She was in a vein the whole time but the needle was fu*ked. Just because things like this are rare, doesn't mean they don't happen.

Latimus is offline Banned
    dont **** around with small pins...you dont want to get a buldge of roid under your skin..

I saw an old thread that someone said they had used slin pins b4 how low would your bf have to be for that. I am still thinking about using my short pins since i have them my buddy says he has used them for spot inject( pecs, delts, and tris for years his bf is around 9 to 10% off season but i'm still a lil' ify using them myself. thanks guys for the input though.

NATTY is offline Associate Member
    You can get 1 inch slin pins, that is what I am using right now, they work great for pecs, tris, bis and delts.

REALY 1 inch slin pins. awsome where ? The place I order from only has 1/2 inch in 27 and 29 guages have to get 25's opr bigger guage for 1 inchers.
    Are you using a web sit or your local pharmacy? thats awsome though 1 inch 29 guage?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    slin pins are tiny, **** must take ages to inject

and yea 1/2" isnt big enough imo

Thread Information