hoya is offline New Member

confused on a stack

im about to put my order in for my first cycle in which i was gonna use sust. i wanted to stack that with winny but a friend of mine told me to do the winny after the cycle of sust. cause they are totaly different effects. but from what i understood in my reading the sust. and winny stack was very effective, if there is nothing wrong with what i want to do please let me know and how many weeks into my cycle should i wait before i use the winny. and should 50mg a day be enough. i plan on using 250mg every 4 days of sust. thanks guys.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoya
    im about to put my order in for my first cycle in which i was gonna use sust. i wanted to stack that with winny but a friend of mine told me to do the winny after the cycle of sust. cause they are totaly different effects. but from what i understood in my reading the sust. and winny stack was very effective, if there is nothing wrong with what i want to do please let me know and how many weeks into my cycle should i wait before i use the winny. and should 50mg a day be enough. i plan on using 250mg every 4 days of sust. thanks guys.
    50mg ED for the last 4-6 weeks of cycle...BTW your friend is an idiot...

thats not a good way to run the sust bro. before you make that order, dont order the sust OR the winny at all. run a single ester such as enanthate /cypionate . hell i'd even put up with ED injections of prop instead of having messed up blood levels on a sust cycle.just buy a couple vials of a single ester and run it for 10-12 weeks at 400 mg's and you'll be making 10 times better gains without any side effects.

Thread Information