Beefbody is offline Associate Member

Question using EPO(eprex) for track/sprinting?

I have a buddy who is a track athlete as well as a sprinter in college and he wants to use EPO! he asked me how to use it but i have no clue? i was hoping some of you guy know something about this! how is it used? i cant seem to find much info on it to amount to squat.

ANYBODY????

from what little info i have came across this what i know, it takes like 1-3 weeks for it to start working, you take it three times a week, keep yourself VERY hydrated or your blood will turn into strwberry jam! it increases red blood cells to carry more oygen to muscles, but the biggest question i have and need to find out somehow is what dossages are required? is the dossages based on bodyweight or is it like insulin where you start low and increase the dose as you go?
    any help would be greatly apreciated or perhaps you could refer me to a site with the info i need.

system admin is offline Owner
    bump

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Generally people do this at a starting dosage of 1000IU per day for 14 days. Just be careful because the red blood cells can keep building for another three weeks afterwards. Make sure you don't touch any equipoise or anadrol while doing this and you may want to keep a blood thinner around just in case.

GreenOak is offline Junior Member
    Originally people used to draw blood now, save it, then re-insert it a few days before the race. However, this is very dangerous and not recommended. This was before the days of EPO of course.

Thread Information