Thread: Help

Da'Lifta is offline New Member

Help

I have been researching for months and I cant figure out what would be a good cycle for me. I am 6'1 175lbs. i lift 4 times a week (Day1-chest/tri Day2-back/bi'sDay3-legsDay 4-shoulders)i also am a college baseball player so i do get tested.(IT SUCKS) but i am positive i am ready to use roids. so i was womdering if any Steriods geniuses on this board could help me out. Also since i am in college i am short on $$$ so please take into consideration that im on a budget. THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

Da'Lifta is offline New Member
    sorry i forgot to include my diet. I eat aton of food about 4000 cals a day. I try to eat a split like this 50% carbs 25%fat and 25%protein. I divide it up into 5-6 meals a day. THANKS GUYS

Delts is offline Junior Member
    Since you're only 175, I'm guessing you want mass right? Go with some test enanthate . Its cheap, but works great. Also, if you want you can throw in some d-bol at the begining, this isn't necessary, just if you'd like it to kickstart the cycle. You can make great gains just from the test on a first cycle. Don't forget clomid for afterwards. good luck

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    take some test with dbol like the others said

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    becuz your a college athlete, and u will be tested at least 2 times a year.. i suggest a cycle of test propionate . i suggest because it will be out of your system very fast. But with this being your first time, i doubt u will be able to handle the frequent injections, as u will need to inject every other day, or every third day.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    How about getting the diet right? 50/25/25??

Never seen that bro get it right and you may not need AAS and won,t fear the tests.

175lbs for your height is light increase the cals you consume than think about AAS don,t use them as a quick fix

Billy

Thread Information