Rozz55 is offline New Member

Before I start Juicing

Hello all, I have just decided that I wanna give the juice a try but I have a minor question that I cant seem to find on the internet. Right now I am a little overweight so I was wondering is it a good thing to be over weight and take the steroids , or do i lose the weight/fat and then start? I appriciate the help!!

lost the fat naturally before you even consider juicing. your body tends to produce more estrogen/fat deposits when your level of bodyfat isnt healthy on a cycle.

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    post your stats, how overweight are you?

Rozz55 is offline New Member
    I was very over weight about a month ago but since then i have proceded to lose 23 pounds, right now im about 20 pounds over weight.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Bro I'll tell you from my experience so far with my cycle. Most ppl will tell you not do it until you shed some BF and this is true for most. I started my cycle with more BF than desired, i'm not sure sure exactly what it was or is. Ever since i started I can tell that I am getting leaner and bigger as far a muscle mass is concerned. I just started a ECA stack 2 days ago and I do cardio 5-7 days a week for 45-60 minutes at 70% max HR. I'm doing a cutting cycle diet that I found here on this site but not sure where it is now. The main thing that you need to consider before starting a cycle is that you have your diet and workout in order before you start and never skip the cardio and I mean never. If all this is set up right I dont see a problem with a little extra BF if you put the time in to the cardio. I have not gained a single pound from my cycle, but that is what I wanted. I'm seeing a lot more definition in arms chest stomach back and even a few veins and I still have 5 weeks to go. As a matter of fact I believe the gear is the main component in my weight lose/muscle gain because it gives me even more incentive to get my ass out there and workout/cardio ED. Just my thoughts and everyone is different if you are not dedicated do not do it.

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    It depends much more on how much training experiance you have than if you just dropped a bunch of weight but usualy if you have to ask if it is too early to juice than it probably is.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    many ppl will tell you to drop your bf to around 15-16% before hitting up the sauce.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    many ppl will tell you to drop your bf to around 15-16% before hitting up the sauce.
    and i'm one of them. you'd be so much more satisfied with the results if you just held of till reaching 15-16% bf.

Quake is offline Member
    I'm overweight and have hit the juice, my weight has increased, but I know it's not fat due to the fact that my waist line is getting smaller. I'll be honest I didn't know the pros and cons of doing it before hand, but I did it anyway, and I am not disappointed. I just don't know what difference it's made to my biology that I am overweight and on the juice "that's all"......read up what you can and go from there.

Thread Information