Thread: gyno surgery ?

johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

gyno surgery ?

how quick is the recovery if they are using an excision and lipo and not removing the gland. i will have to wear a vest for about 6 weeks but does it hurt.
    if anyone could let me know what they experience from it.

bjayg is offline Member
    dont know but good luck.....

has anyone ever had gyno surgery and could tell me a little bit of advice before going into it.

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    i think you are off the weights for a couple of weeks for sure to let everything heal up and then when you start off again go slow caude it will hurt like a bitch there was another thread on here a while back and he had it done and posted pics to search around and you may find it .

MrDezel is offline Banned
    My friend had it done about 2 years ago and was layed up for about a month. FYI he was not happy with the surgery one bit and he had what the surgen called "a small case of gyne"

what they are doing is liposuction and a small incision , do you think i should tell him to remove the gland and has anyone ever removed the gland and does it hurt worst. my thing is that i dont want it to reappear a year later and have to have surgery again. my doc told me i have a medium case of gyno. he also told me there is not to much pain in the surgery afterwards and that i have to wear a vest for about 6 weeks.

Galoot67 is offline Junior Member
    a buddy of mine went through the same thing back a few years ago. He was soar for a few weeks. Not to bad where he couldnt do his daily things. I used to mess with him and pretend i was going to poke him in the chest. He had a good recovery and is competing again.

tetragrammaton1998 is offline New Member
    I had a gyno surgery and it heal less than a week. After two weeks I can go to the gym again. But i did not have any glands remove.

paulm is offline New Member
    i know some-one who had it done - glands removed. i don't know if the job was badly done but it left some dimples just under the nipples which were not that great looking...

paulm is offline New Member
    ps do you really need to have them removed? i got gyno in one nipple only towards the end of my previous cycle, and it went away by itself entirely after about 6 weeks while off the juice.

my question is does just liposuction and not removing the gland will it come back in a year from now. and what hurts worst to remove the gland or only do just liposuction ?

AZTKWORRIOR is offline New Member
    well lipo will just remove the fat in the area, so it may come back. If you remove the gland, not all of it will be removed, it is vertually impossible, so there are chances of coming back. Of course if the "gland" isn't fully developed it will simply be fat, so depending on the severity of the case, one would either extract the gland or just go ahead with lipo. If you developed gyno or psuedo gyno naturally, then you should really go to an endo. doc and run all the hormone checkups. You would really throw away money to have the surgery and for it to come back again because your hormones are out of wack.
    I had both the lipo and the removal of the gland, I can tell you from experience the lipo hurt like a bitch after it was said and done. The gland removal hurt for two or three days because of the incisions under the nip, but not as much as the lipo.
    Last edited by AZTKWORRIOR; 06-19-2004 at 12:10 PM.

my doc said i had medium case of gyno and that it wouldnt hurt to bad to lipo it out. he said theres barely any pain and that they give u pain meds. is there anything i should ask him before my surgery, and is the smart thing to do is to remove the gland or not. how long until the pain went away after surgery and was the vest aggravating to wear /

AZTKWORRIOR is offline New Member
    Well if you plan to cycle I would remove the gland, hell even if you don't cycle I would just ask for it to be removed. There is pain involved atleast there was some concentrated sharp pain that made it impossible for me to go about with daily activities for about 3-4 days. I guess my problem was that as soon as I got home I took off the ****ing vest and just bandaged my chest real tight. I couldn't stand the vest, but most do. Did the doc run the hormonal tests? If not I would talk to him about it, you certaintly don't want to get surgery only to find that gyno came back because of hormonal problems. Find the root and cause of it, then get the surgery, or do both at the same time. Scarring, methods, anesthisia, time the surgery takes, approx. time to heal, and getting a hormonal checkup is the least I would discuss with my doc before heading into surgery. I would also be weary of lipo on a gland, if you have psuedo gyno (just fat) then its pretty normal to lipo. and liposculture your chest. But if the gyno your referring to is the gland I would not like to lipo it out, I would like to have it removed by surgery and then liposculpture the chest. But talk it over with the doc.
    Last edited by AZTKWORRIOR; 06-20-2004 at 02:49 PM.

i justhave an excess of fat ,. but should i stil remove the gland or not

ST240 is offline Junior Member
    what cycle gave you this gyno? or what caused it? how big is the lump? i think i have a case of gyno cuz my nipples are harder all the time (laugh it up) but no lumps.

i used test250

Thread Information