beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member

Prohormone and Prosteroid ban

This Bill is suppose to be passed soon to make all of them or most of them a control 3 substance in the next week or two. Hope its not true so stock up if u like M1t i never know oh well someone give me a pin

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beeffreak6
    This Bill is suppose to be passed soon to make all of them or most of them a control 3 substance in the next week or two. Hope its not true so stock up if u like M1t i never know oh well someone give me a pin
    great news - teens will quit spending their lunch mioney on this garbage

mass junkie is offline banned
    I believe Gaspari Nutritions Line of prohormones pushed it over the edge

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I believe Gaspari Nutritions Line of prohormones pushed it over the edge
    What did they do that was so different than anyone else? More potent, different type of delivery method, etc?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    This realyl sucks..... I don't use prohormones but our government is putting a stop to people getting more muscular in any way shape or form......

Next your going to see workout equipment and protein being banned..... this government sucks. Im gettin hit hard with this new one..... i planned on opening my nutrition store within 7-8months...... The only thing i'll be able to sell is protein - weight gainers - and vitamins.....

*rant off*
    Haz
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    What did they do that was so different than anyone else? More potent, different type of delivery method, etc?
    My Distributor said that the methy-d is = to 10mg of dbol I know thats a very bold statement but I believe him ...that stuff sells like hotcakes

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    This realyl sucks..... I don't use prohormones but our government is putting a stop to people getting more muscular in any way shape or form......

Next your going to see workout equipment and protein being banned..... this government sucks. Im gettin hit hard with this new one..... i planned on opening my nutrition store within 7-8months...... The only thing i'll be able to sell is protein - weight gainers - and vitamins.....

*rant off*
    Haz
    Actually the same guy whos banning prohormones is fighting to do the same thing with creatine and protein..........Fuking unbelievable

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    Why don't we just ban drinking and smoking while we're at it? F*cking politicans....

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i'm gonna have a s**t fit if they ban protein, thats ****ing terrible. they try to ban anthing that THEY don't use. selfish fuks

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    FDA, Govt they all can ban my nutz. no wonder so many other countries make fun of us.

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    HAHAAA PROTEIN BANNED?? you gotta be kiddin me

Matto20 is offline Member
    this country just keeps getting worse and worse. maybe osama was right after all...

qccat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    maybe osama was right after all...
    Thats awful dude, seriously

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Actually the same guy whos banning prohormones is fighting to do the same thing with creatine and protein..........Fuking unbelievable
    banning creatine and protein? lol u gotta be kidding :|

no way they could ever ban protein. too many vegetarians out there to pass that....

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    they always pick on the big people

Quote Originally Posted by qccat
    Thats awful dude, seriously
    awww take it with a gain of salt.

of course i don't condone terrorism or violence, but our government and society in general is terribly flawed. lately this country seems as if it were founded on hedonism, nihilism, greed, and fear. and IMO such societies are unhealthy to humanity in general. call me crazy or whatever, i don't care, it's just my opinionated rant.

jjbigandbad is offline New Member
    You shouldnt use a terrorist leaders name in a flippant statement about a government trying to protect you. Yes politicians suk ass and yes banning health supplements is against civil rights but To suggest that osama bin laden was right to indiscrimanently mass murder inocent people because of a miss guided pollotician is ignorant and offensive I expect to see an opollogy.

How quickly you forgot the taped cell phone conversations aired after 911 of osamas victims calling there familys to tell them they loved them just before they were murderd.

I cannot forget them and you have anoyed and offended me

i did take it with a grain of salt, still a dumb comment...anyway... I think its pretty self explanatory. Not trying to argue either. tons of flaws everywhere, the ban is retarded but im sure thats not where this will end. There are much more things our government should take such swift action towards other than supplementation for people who actually give a **** how they feel, look, train, and live. It all boils down to education, not enough of it, people don't take the time to look into what they are putting into their bodies---Consequently, giving congress the incidents that occur to use against the supplement world. thanks to people who are impatient and uneducated on a substance (ephedra was takin waaay out of context and abused b/c no one took the time to learn about it.) There's my rant

go jj, go jj, go go go jj

No man your not crazy just ignorant.

Those kind of comments shouldnt be taken with a pinch of salt.

You were wrong to say them so appologise and thats the end of it

I'm not going to apologize. I said Osama bin Laden had a POINT, not a legitimate reason for blowing up buildings. He has MANY points against Western Society that are valid. Calling me ignorant because I said he has a point is ****-near ingorance in itself. You can get as annoyed and as irritated as you want, I don't care. I'm gonna go eat dinner and go out and party, and I'll argue about this with you tomorrow.

system admin is offline Owner
    Just to let you all know....

within a year or so MOST supplements will be controlled by the FDA. Pro-hormones will be a controlled substance that will be classified in the same catagory as cocaine. Creatine and protein will not be banned but will cost a lot more due to regulations and red tape.... And in my opinion, it wont stop with supplements. Some how the door was opened (pharmacuetical companies) on the supplement market and now that they have won a few battles and news segments keep coming out with **** like this FOX NEWS!!! "Steroids Kill" WTF the future or choices is grim for the legal supplement users.

They wont be happy untill it is all in their control. JMO

wow, very good point. You are exactly right

barbarian is offline Banned
    i dont even use supplyments....unless they ban multi vitamins,tuna chicken beef and the rest of the whole foods then its not hurting me...the gov can shuve a corncob up there ass

Yes but by saying he had a point in the context of the government banning prohormones you implied that he had a reasonable point for his actions against the us.

And saying that you wont appologise shows your mentallity. I dont wana argue with you theres nowt to argue about.

You implied quite intentionally that the worst terror attack ever on the us was justified
    And when myself and others pointed out to you that you comments were out of order you said your mad and crazy and now try and make excuses. I dont wana draw this out I know you ment it as a flipant joke But you shouldnt have and you should appologise and accept you wrote a jackass thread which offended people

neverending

dookses is offline Junior Member
    Such ridiculous hypocrisy. All this banning of supplements boils down to money. Big pharmaceutical companies don't like the little ones making money off ph/ps. So, they lobby heavily to ban these supplements.

It all boils down to money. Honestly, how can anyone argue that ph/ps should be illegal while at the same time not arguing that things like smoking/drinking should be illegal. Totally hypocritical bull****. The only reason ph/ps are going to be made a controlled substance, while alcohol and tobacco are still legal, is that the alcohol and tobacco companies have the money to lobby heavily in congress, and through campaign contributions, essentially ''buy'' congressmen's votes.

It all makes me sick, i just wish i had enough money to launch a massive ad campaign to attack all the congressmen who sell their votes to big tobacco/alcohol companies.

well said dookes

Quote Originally Posted by jjbigandbad
    Yes but by saying he had a point in the context of the government banning prohormones you implied that he had a reasonable point for his actions against the us.

And saying that you wont appologise shows your mentallity. I dont wana argue with you theres nowt to argue about.

You implied quite intentionally that the worst terror attack ever on the us was justified
    And when myself and others pointed out to you that you comments were out of order you said your mad and crazy and now try and make excuses. I dont wana draw this out I know you ment it as a flipant joke But you shouldnt have and you should appologise and accept you wrote a jackass thread which offended people

I'm not going to even try to argue with you. After reading a bunch of the mis-spelled crap you have posted, I've realized it's not even worth it. It's like trying to get through to Jerry's Kids.

Now how do you like that PC comment? Someone call the WAAAmbulance!

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dookses
    Such ridiculous hypocrisy. All this banning of supplements boils down to money. Big pharmaceutical companies don't like the little ones making money off ph/ps. So, they lobby heavily to ban these supplements.
    I honestly don't think big pharmaceutical gives a fu*k about the supplement industry or PH's. They aren't in the supp business, they develop and market new medications. If anything they would probably want people to take PH's and get sick so they can sell them their meds.

But what I'm wondering is what effect banning PH's will have on these companies that are selling us sterile vials, BA, BB and research kits. I thought their excuse was that these kits were for PH's, but if they are banned then how will they justify selling them anymore.

I don't think they have to ''justify'' selling them. It's not their business what they're used for, and I don't think they have to have a legit reason to sell em. As it stands, its just a sterile piece of glass, nothin illegal 'bout that.

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dookses
    I don't think they have to ''justify'' selling them. It's not their business what they're used for, and I don't think they have to have a legit reason to sell em. As it stands, its just a sterile piece of glass, nothin illegal 'bout that.
    What about the syringes that come in the kits then? They are illegal in certain places.

I'm not quite sure what kind of response you're looking for to that 'question'.

I mean, if they're illegal in certain places, i'm quite sure they'll stay illegal. But if they're legal in other places, I don't see any reason why they'd suddenly become illegal.

not trying to be an ass, just wasnt sure what you were looking for.

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    kind off topic but does anybody know why in thailand it's illegal to have protein shakes?!? Considering you're in one of the steroid capitals of the world...

Thread Information