1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Are nose bleeds fairly common?

I'm guessing its the Dbol since the Test E won't kick in for another 2 weeks minimum. For the last 4 or 5 days I've been getting a lot of nose bleeds, nothing major, but when ever I go to blow my nose theres some blood in it. Its also happend once right after a workout, I sat down and it just started bleeding, again not a lot. Is this normal with Dbol? I've never had them at random before... the blood pressure increase maybe? I naturally have a very low BP.
    Not really worried about it, just curious if anyone else experiances this.
    Last edited by 1-Cent; 06-17-2004 at 07:30 PM.

lol I didn't see that, fixed it just for you bro

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I'm guessing its the Dbol since the Test E won't kick in for another 2 weeks minimum. For the last 4 or 5 days I've been getting a lot of nose bleeds, nothing major, but when ever I go to blow my nose theres some blood in it. Its also happend once right after a workout, I sat down and it just started bleeding, again not a lot. Is this normal with Dbol? I've never had them at random before... the blood pressure increase maybe? I naturally have a very low BP.
    i got what you're describing from test and deca .....bloody boogers that is!

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    are you talking to yourself man? bump for info
    I guess I should have quoted it

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    I guess I should have quoted it

moods is offline Junior Member
    Im still on my 1st cycle, and i have had 2 nose bleeds, nothing bad, just like what you said....a little blood when you blow your nose.. Im thinking its the dbol, but i can be wrong

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    Yes it is the dbol and the reason for your nose bleeds is because a rise in blood pressure, be sure to keep an eye on you BP. I know mine gushed blood everyday while on liq. dbol. When you get off it will stop.

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    hmmmm ..... could be waaaay too much coke man ... just put down the straw.

Really though I never got nose bleeds from dbol .

NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member
    It could be from the roids BUT it also can be something other....I used to have this problem when I was about 15-16 (Note: I never even went to the gym at that age, Just so you know roids had no possible part in it) and I used to get these severe nosebleeds...I mean pinching my nose didnt stop these things at all....anyway one day I got it again simply just rubbing my nose, I sneezed and this huge booger that was red came out, and my bleeding stopped immediately....

The nosebleeds continued to happen but each time, I would try and blow my nose to see if more of this red booger crap came out and it did....well the worst happened when I pinched my nose and leaned my head back...I felt this huge lump slide down the back of my nose into my throat, and i choked up this huge solid piece of blood...

Turns out it was just blood clots that were forming in my nose...something that can happen when vessels and such are not done developing, and each person is different....

Just letting you know it is a possibility that this is something that was gonna happen, whether you were on roids or not....

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    When on a Test, Deca , Halo cycle I was getting actually running nose bleeds while working out. I think I was using 30mgs of Halotesin, 600mgs of Test and 500mgs of Deca.

It has happened a couple other times while on a cycle with Halos but never any other time. High blood pressure man!!!!!!!!!

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    my nose bled all the time when i blew my nose on a test e only cycle, got to where i tried to blow a little softer after awhile and i never had problems before

its probaly tha roids But a change in the weather causes nose bleeds in some people just a thought to ponder.

Thread Information