BAMF003 is offline New Member

Question Injected into delt and it looks weird!?!?

Ok just did my first delt injection (deca ) and followed all the instructions on spotinjections.com (like a good boy) My Arm feels fine and the site is not painful at all. however I have a weird indentation on my normally round delt. The indentation is about two inches tall and one inch wide. Its like the muscle sort of deflated in that area. This happen to anyone else?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMF003
    Ok just did my first delt injection (deca ) and followed all the instructions on spotinjections.com (like a good boy) My Arm feels fine and the site is not painful at all. however I have a weird indentation on my normally round delt. The indentation is about two inches tall and one inch wide. Its like the muscle sort of deflated in that area. This happen to anyone else?
    The first time I hit my delts mine was swollen a bit because of the oil but not indented. I don't know what's up with that.

21inch_arms is offline New Member
    Never seen an indention usually at the injection site inflamation occours. Could it be that you injected into the anterior (front) head rather than the medial (middle) head of your deltiod. making the medial head appear to be indented. Although I have a friend that experienced permanent atrophy (muscle deterioration)to one of the smaller muscles in his quad due to over injecting but I highly doubt you have anything to worry about.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    maybe u are turning into the hulk

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    You should be fine just keep an eye on it.The first time i did my delt i had blood shoot about 3 metres across the room when i pulled the needle out,hitting my gf in the face.Now that freaked me out and wasnt the faceful my gf was expecting either!

Thread Information