ty1681 is offline Banned

so im going on my third week on anadrol....

i have been on test cyp and bold for over 20 weeks now... i now iam on my third week on anadrol now..... and i am loving it(so is my liver....) not that bad yet... my strength has gone up like a mother,.,.,,, i just did 3 reps of 100 lbs dumbels on military press.... i had never done them before... the most i had done was 80 lbs so i am very happy with the results.... just some food for thought...... yeah.....

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    how much anadrol are you taking?

ty1681 is offline Banned
    i started 50 for the first week,.... and now i am up to 100 mg per day... it good... sont know what is better this or tren i will run it more to see.. cuz i also loved trennnnnnnnn and would recomend it.... laters

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    glad to hear your havin a good cycle bro, good luck

hispandex is offline New Member
    hey TY, soy yo...
    how's that new batch i brewed for you working for your bud that's gonna compete?

is he gonna end up competing against Jacob?

i love anadrol too. awesome strength,just i got way too much water retention from it. Last time i took it i was taking 4 a day made my nuts hurt after a couple of wks.

GotR0ids is offline New Member
    **** bro that is some good progress, glad to see your happy with your cycle.
    goodluck man

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are doing long (20 weeks+) cycles and you havnt yet repped out 100lb dumbells on military press yet. You didnt build any kind of foundation before jumping head first into gear. The whole point of using steroids is to push your self further than what is possible naturally. Dude before I even touched steroids I could push out 100lb dumbells for reps. What kind of PCT do you have planned!!???? Are you even gonna come off steroids at all????? You know that when you do bullsh!t like this it can take more than a year for your HTPA to normalize!!!! How do you plan to keep your gains after being on steroids for half a year!!! Your not ,if you actually do come off gear your not gonna be able to function right for a while. This is why steroid users have a bad reputation and the goverment thinks they have to protect ourselves from our own stupidity. And this site is just great for letting anybody do anything to themselves without saying a word about it!!!!!!

A 12-14 week cycle is long @ss cycle!!!! which also will hinder your HTPA alot!!!!!

ST240 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    If you are doing long (20 weeks+) cycles and you havnt yet repped out 100lb dumbells on military press yet. You didnt build any kind of foundation before jumping head first into gear. The whole point of using steroids is to push your self further than what is possible naturally. Dude before I even touched steroids I could push out 100lb dumbells for reps. What kind of PCT do you have planned!!???? Are you even gonna come off steroids at all????? You know that when you do bullsh!t like this it can take more than a year for your HTPA to normalize!!!! How do you plan to keep your gains after being on steroids for half a year!!! Your not ,if you actually do come off gear your not gonna be able to function right for a while. This is why steroid users have a bad reputation and the goverment thinks they have to protect ourselves from our own stupidity. And this site is just great for letting anybody do anything to themselves without saying a word about it!!!!!!

A 12-14 week cycle is long @ss cycle!!!! which also will hinder your HTPA alot!!!!!
    i know youre trying to give him advice. But this kinda post just ticks me off a little. I'm sure he's well aware of the consequences of what he's doing. Some people i know have been working out properly for years and still havent reached 100lb dumbells. Or maybe hes a smaller guy so doing 100lb might be comparable to you doing 150s. whatever.

this is NOT a flame. Just sayin..

I understand what you are saying but I have noticed nobody says anything about doing dumb sh!t around here!!!! It like nobody cares!! I am a member of a pay site and this kind of talk wouldnt fly. This whole thread would be full of what the he11 are you doing!!!!!!!!!!!! It ticks me off that nobody says anything about this kind of thing!!!

This is really why we have to have someone protect us. Because we cant make good choices on our own.

blackh2 is offline Associate Member
    bro he is right i did many cyc's like that with out any break. if i ever get back to normal ill do 12 week cycles and off 8. pct is vert important i never thought that befor i know i sound like a nagging parent but trust me it is not worththe risk. plus your receptors should be getting very full no need in wasting the juice!!!! good luck

bubbathegut is offline Member

i agree man,,,

palequail is offline Banned
    What kind of Anadrol you running???

i have seen guys on 1 gram a week on other boards that brag about repping out 315lbs on bench. i myself have repped over 400 without any juice.
    everyone strength levels are different even on AAS.

i agree that one needs time off--ESP after a long cycle.
    i know TY1681 personally, and i know that he does take long breaks off from gear and maintains mass very well. i know b/c he asks me about PCT. of course, he will need some HCG and clomid or nolva for a while to get his natural test back or close to normal. i didnt know about the length of his current cycle.

on a positive note, one of his best friends works at a lab and i know he gets blood work done regularly to make sure the 17-alk compounds dont mess him up.

oh, TY is on aqueous anadrol .

I have a few guys that have went on a year round cycles. Most are addicted to the roids and they even stop growing after a while. They are the ones that experiance the most side effects and get less return on their investment!!! I am a pretty big guy and I know a few guys that are large as well and it doesnt take that kind of strategy to get big. Most people that take steroids year round are Pro Athletes, and then even some of them dont cycle nonstop.

I got a guy right now that im training and he is a hard gainer/ high metabolism.. I told him that I would hook him up with some gear if he put on 20lbs naturally. It took him a while and alot of supplements but he did it now he weighs about 175lb, borderline for a good base to build on. He just started his 500mgs a week Testosterone Cypionate cycle two weeks ago and he can put up 85lb dumbells for high reps.

I dont mean to sound harsh but this guy just seems like he is on a very serious cycle for not being very advanced in his training. First of all if you havnt learned how to grow while not using juice your not gonna get the most out of your cycle. Pump fades away!!! And if you stay on steroids for 1/2 or even a full year you are not gonna recover and be able to keep your gains or apprerance. For a cycle that long you should be taking HCG shots through out the cycle to prevent permanent damage to your testies. You will recover one day but it will a long time before you are back in your natural groove. If you quit now it would take a very long time to recover!!!

great advice anhydro78.....too many lifters never reach their natural limits before starting to juice.

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    keep in mind my friend died of anadrol (150mgs a day) 3 pills

how do you know it was the anadrol that killed him.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJuice
    keep in mind my friend died of anadrol (150mgs a day) 3 pills
    buddy thats a MASSIVE dose... i would NEVER go over 50mg per day and even at that im scared ****less of the stuff. im still workin on the d-bols let alone 150mg of a-drol

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    i weighed 145 after a year of training when i was 18 and was puttin up 80lbs dumbells on military press bro.. you gotta train harder if you were only doing 80lbs dumbells on that after 2 cycles i think is what someone said??

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    thats what the dotor said some sort of alergic reaction.... please guys stick to d-bols (pink tai)

GreenOak is offline Junior Member
    12-14 weeks is not a very long cycle.

ty1681 is offline Banned
    oh and yes i have been taking my hcg shots.... tand i take half a tab of arimadex on a daily bases.,,,,, i was on nolvadex but just read on the new musclar development that it lowers your igf levels so i changed to arimadex (being that i was a gift from a nice cancer institute..... ) yeah....

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJuice
    thats what the dotor said some sort of alergic reaction.... please guys stick to d-bols (pink tai)
    whats wrong with russians

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    this is exciting, im going to try a Test e, tren , and drol cycle for my next cycle

Thread Information