GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member

Check this out... Good Advice needed!!!!!!!

Ok guys i'm 3 weeks into a 12 week cutting cycle consisting of
    Test E 750mg/w 10 weeks
    Winni 50mg/d week 5-12
    Clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off

My Question is... I still have to run a bulking cycle and a precontest cycle before april of the coming year... So that gives me roughly 9 months to fit it all in. With that time restriction I can go two ways with this i.e. Expand my existing cycle for another 10-12 weeks running Test E, Deca , Anadrol , and Tren after week 12 for another 10-12 weeks making my cycle roughly 5 months long... Or I can finish this cycle... hit pct for 4 weeks, hit my bulk cycle for 10-12, hit pct for another 4 weeks, and then go into precontest for 12 weeks which is a lot of gear... something along the lines of: Test E, Drol,Deca,Test S, Tren, Winni, Masteron , Clen, Nolva, Hcg , and a diuretic at the end. After this i'll come off for 3-4 months.

So I can either go straight through for 22 weeks and have a good pct/recovery before contest prep 10 weeks recovery roughly... Or I can have 2 smaller, 4 week pct's. Which one do you think would be better in the long run?

bump for mods/vets

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd do the first one.

~SC~

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'd go with the 22 weeker if that were me.

Thanks Swole and DB... What do you guys suggest for pct? Obviously more then the 300/100/50 with clomid... Should I throw some hcg through out the cycle... and 20mg's of nolva each day at the end?

dangit is offline Member
    don't need pct if you don't get off your cycle

I run a bulker attached to your cutter too. that's what I did this year really and last year too and it worked out great for me. I came out bigger each time and with less body fat than what I started out with. Now I'm about 15lbs heavier than this time last year and at the same bodyfat.

If you really want to put on good bulk, then just run test and deca till about a month out from your show, then switch to winny, prop, tren for the last month. I'd also run anadrol or dbols for 4 on/ 4 off during the bulking part

Oh if I'd have money, the stuff I'd do....

I think i'm going to run the 22 week takes 10 weeks off and recover and then hit precontest hard. After these 12 weeks i'll switch things up and run

Test E 750mg/w right til week 22
    Deca 500mg/w week 12-22
    Drol 100mg/w week 12-16
    maybe tren as well... not sure about it yet.

Thread Information