gorilla2G3 is offline New Member

Help!! Tri Injection

I just started taking winny for the 2nd time. The first time i would shoot it in my sholders and would hurt like a bit##. After reading and asking around i just now started to inject the winny into my tricep. Just now was my third shot. The first two where great one in the left then one in the right, not much pain at all but it looks like 2 golf balls are on my tricep when i flex. There is also a red circle around the injection. but after a few days the swelling and red circle would slowly go away.... But this time when i started to take the third shot (the second one in the left arm) I stuck it in and pulled back then when i tried to inject the winny it would not go in... so i pulled it out and started over again... i am using insilins with 1/2 inch Needles.. so now i stuck it in again and not even getting the needle half way in i got this shooting sharp pain that ran down my whole arm... so i pulled it out again and now i am f-ing shaking so after about 5 min i tried it again and got it in this time. i am just wondering if any of you guys no what happened and if i am doing something wrong i would greatly apreciate it!!! thanks

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    www.spotinjections.com

winstrol will not go through slin darts.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    winny is in suspension...those winny particles in the suspension are not going to fit thru a slin pin....but why in the hell don't you just drink the winstol bro....make ur life easier for urself....

gorilla2G3 is offline New Member
    i have already got a shot in both arms already so it seems that the needles are just fine. what about the shooting pain that i felt or the swelling and the red circle??

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gorilla2G3
    I stuck it in and pulled back then when i tried to inject the winny it would not go in

Thread Information