1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

One long cycle or two short?

Theres a lot of debate as to which gives better results, I'd be interested to see the general opinion here. Say two 12 weekers with PCT inbetween vs. one 24 weeker, pct following and identical cycles.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Theres a lot of debate as to which gives better results, I'd be interested to see the general opinion here. Say two 12 weekers with PCT inbetween vs. one 24 weeker, pct following and identical cycles.
    Better the 2 cycles because actually after 10 weeks you get rapidly diminishing return... in fact the second 12 weeks just does nothing more then maintain what you gained in the first 12 week part... then the crash after a 24 weeker is going to be much more severe then after a 12 weeker... best to give your body a break, let the triglicerides and cholsterol come back down... let your body remember how to make its own natural testosterone and do the shorter cycles... I know me, by the time I get into 12th week, my nutz are really starting to show signs of shrinkage and its time to take a break... plus PCT isnt all that bad... about a week into taking clomid the nutz start growing back to normal size, start shooting bigger cum loads as compared to the 2 drops you are doing by the time you get to week #12...

Thread Information