Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    soch is offline New Member

Whats Up With This!!!

I just checked out the pictured on this web site.And 80% of the people look like SHIT!!! (exceptions for big kev and a few others)And the worst part are the reply's like "your back is looking big)"while his bicepts look like grapes"Or these guy's coming on looking like fat asses with 23% body fat "postinds things like"me after 6 weeks on cycle"Not that i'm huge (5'10''-180lbs 8% body fat)but i'mripped and woulden't post a pic looking like all these couch potato looking people"If you want to do a BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURE THAT'S O.K. BUT DON'T POST PICS LIKE "WHAT DO YOU THINK"WHEN ROSEANNE HAS A BETTER BOD'Y.wAIT TO YOU LOOK HALF DECEN"T,AND POST REPLIERS DON'T LIE ABOUT SAYING "YOUR ARMS LOOK BIG WHEN HE HA 30% B.F. ITS EMBARRISING "NO FLAME IMTENDED"

Even though you didn’t intend to flame dude. That was a big Flame. True, a lot of people here don’t have a bodybuilding type physique, but they do have a realistic physique. Besides, I didn’t see this site entitled “Bodybuilders only Anabolic Review”. The reason people post pics in the first place is to receive constructive criticism and to inspire others, not to be cut to shreds. Not everyone is into the ripped look. Some people just do it to stay healthy. I know you didn’t mean to sound like a dick…….but.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    THIS SITE IS MADE TO EDUCATE PEOPLE, COMMENT ON THEIR PICTURES AND GIVE THEM AN ADVICE ON WHAT THEY SHOULD DO TO LOOK BETTER.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

LEAVE

I never intend to flame others post, but I mean it on this one.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    We support our members here.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    By the way, who in the blue hell are you anyway?

i SUPPORT TOO

bUT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO HELP THEM DON'T SAY "YOUR LOOKING GOOD BRO"WHEN YOU KNOW HE DOESEN'T IF YOUR TRYING TO HELP HJIM!!!tELL HIMYO brO YOU NEED TO DO THIS OR THATECT...yOUR TELLING DUDES THAT LOOK LIKE CHRIS FARLEY POSITIVE FEED BACK WHICH MAKES THEM THINK THERE DOING THE RIGHT THING(ALL i'M SAYING IS I NEVER READ ANYONES RESPONCE THAT WAS TRUEFULL LIKE "DUDE YOU NEED TO WORK ON THIS OR THAT"aND I DON'T NOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TELL ME TO LEAVE THE FORUM!!!LAST TIME I CHECKED "MIKE" WAS GOD BESIDES YOU DON'T WAN'T TO DANCE WITH ME !!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    MODS where ever you are delete this thread or atleast move it

Doc40 is offline Associate Member
    I dont agree with what you say at all. This is all about improving our physiques. I respect anyone who post their picture on an international website and i think you should too. Peace, Doc.

Yawn

OK, aside from the threats, if you look a little more thoroughly, you will see that most members do offer constructive criticism. But how well do you respond to "You look like shit"! Considering that you practically just called on someone you're never going to meet over the net, probably not very positively. Our goal here is to encourage people even if they don't look their best.
    Last edited by THE BIG RED MACHINE; 02-15-2002 at 12:18 AM.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Hey bro the people on this board are trying their best if they want to post a pic leave it up to them, no one forced you to check them out. So keep your mouth shut skinny.

I think that some one will be BANNED in few.

Mods

Huh, he's offline already. Guess he doesn't like us.

gymnut4u is offline Member
    Mods please show this guy the door , What a joke ! I havent been a mem that long , The reason i joined the site was to get help ! This guy isnt helping he is breaking down peeps!

I think that this kid is a joke. WTF. Comes here and gives his shit. Some people really piss me off.

Who does this cat think he is, man i cant stand people like that. I dont think he will ever post again bro's.

Thumbs up WELL....

i THINH THAT IS GREAT THAT PEOPLE ENCOURAGE OTHERS.ALL I'M SAYING IS IF YOUR GOING TO HELP SOMEONE DON'T SAY LOOKING GOOD WHEN YOU CAN BE TELLING THEM WHAT THEY NEED TO DO TO LOOK BETTER.GIVE HELPFUL FEEDBACK NOT WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR (SORRY YOU ALL HATE ME,BUT LIKE YOU SAT THIS BOARD IS FOR SUGGETIONS AND COMMENT'S)aND RUSIAN BEAR YOU THINK I'M SUCH A "SKINNY BOY" I'LL POST MY PICTURES VS YOURS ANYDAY AND WE COULD HAVE A LITTLE POLE WHO HAS THE BETTER BUILD)I LOVE FRIENDLY COMPITION
    Last edited by soch; 02-15-2002 at 12:36 AM.

I think that you'll be gone sooner than you think.

Mike Guest
    Hey SOCH, I support every couch potato and fat ass that posts their pics too. Wanna trade pics with me and have a "friendly competition"?? Because I promise you that anyone with a mouth like you isn't going to be the 265+ lbs you're gonna need to be to win that one.

I don't like your mouth and I dont have the tolerance for it tonight.

I People DO offer constructive criticism on here, and no not everyone looks perfect. Including you and including me. But what sets this board apart from others is the ability to post those pics anyway and STILL have people be nice enough to talk to you about them - EVEN if a little work is needed.

You're obviously not right for this board.

YOU are the weakest link...goodbye!

Mike Guest
    By the way - I apologize to the board that this putz even made 14 posts.

AND...I just checked your profile out clown. You weigh 170lbs at 5'10" and cite yourself as having EXPERT level BB knowledge??

Forget about trading pics with anyone - you're gone.

Originally posted by Mike

YOU are the weakest link...goodbye!
    The GOD has spoken, that was a creative line Mike. HEHE

gymnut4u is offline Member
    Thank you mods = god ,the last word in punk control !!!!!!!

the ar mod squad your out of here !!!!!!!
    Last edited by gymnut4u; 02-15-2002 at 01:20 AM.

Seems like everyone is a little short tempered tonight, huh Mike? Guess this guy just picked the wrong crowd on the wrong night. Ya never know, maybe 170 is a big dude where he comes from?

Mike Guest
    And by the way - in case there was any confusion - there is NOTHING shameful of 170. I just found it funny that at 170 not only was he confident that sharing his pics with Russianbear would put him to shame, not only did he think it put him in a position to disrespect all the members who posted pics, but he claims he has EXPERT bodybuilding knowledge.

I guess this is just one of those damn nights. LOL

HMMM, 170 Expert bodybuilder. That's possible. Yea when you're 5ft tall. LOL

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    That guy was so ridiculous it wasn't even funny! What a player hater.. hehe.. His first post made me want to puke blood... I guess now he will have plenty of time to post his picture... on the desktop of his computer... :P

Peace,
    CC

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    im sure the mods have noticed but someone else, who seems to speak bad english and german was also banned and had the same signature:

"DIE BIG,DIE YOUNG,"DIANABOL "
    "LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE SMALL"

This may be the same person joining over and over. Just so you know, and sorry, but i cant find the other post again now!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Mike, I hate to give this post a bump. But, thank you. This guy didn't start off on the right foot, and went so far across the line, there is no way he could ever get back. BTW. At 5'10 170, a posedown w/ Mike is going to get you a wake up call, son.

The reason I am still talking to 'him' like he is still here, is because I'm sure he will change I P'S and try to come back. "Sucking up to Mike" calling him God, which he is, isn't goin to get you anywhere. . .not even for the BIG INTIMIDATING POSE DOWN TUFF GUYZ like yourself.

Like Timberland would say "It's kinda dark in here, I can't see you".
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 02-15-2002 at 02:31 AM.

fever is offline Junior Member
    WELL NOW THIS IS WHY A 6"6 260LBS GUY WHO NEEDS TO TIGHTEN UP A BIT AROUND THE WAIST,WONT GET SHIT FROM A-HOLES LIKE THAT.SO NOW MAYBE SINCE HE,S GONE I WILL POST A PIC SOMEDAY.

G-S Guest
    Good move Mike.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    man, that really pisses me off. that just discourages people from post their pics to have them critiqued. Who cares if someone is 6' 130lbs with 13 bie's or if there over weight. People come on this board to improve! if they thought they were perfect they probably wouldn't be here asking for advice.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    lol, I just read this guy is basicaly my size and he's flaming the entire board!!

Im glad you banned him mike, you don't someone like that on a great board like this.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    i cant stand these little shits that throw a few weights around and have a few cuts think they are fucking experts, u see them all the time at the gym!

post your pics first loser then see who can talk!

peaker

cobra kid is offline Junior Member
    I haven't been here long but this is by far the best anabolic forum. I think the thing that sets it apart is the mutual respect everbody has.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    that dude has a bad attitude! I agree with all you guys, 170 lbs 5 ft 10. expert knowledge in bodybuilding, I dont think so. kick his ass out! OUR ATTITUDE, DETERMINES OUR ALTITUDE!!! no need to bring down all the people who want to be better.

later!!

p.s. i would like like to see the final three in a pose down.
    1. the russian bear
    2. god
    3.THE SKINNY BITCH!!

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    SOCH,

GO OVER TO ELITE FITNESS AND TALK TO G-DOGG!!! I THINK HE WILL APPRECIATE ANY COMMENTS YOU MIGHT HAVE!!

Bro's i guess he didnt last that long on this board. Its not even about the weight and the bodyfat its all about having a positive attitude and treating others with respect. As far as a posedown man i would blow his a** away hehe.

Mike Guest
    Iron Horse -

At 6' and 130lbs I would strongly recommend a doctor visit immediately! That's wasting! LOL

Mike Guest
    Oh yeah - thanks for the head's up Kaz - good eye

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Thumbs up

Originally posted by fever
    WELL NOW THIS IS WHY A 6"6 260LBS GUY WHO NEEDS TO TIGHTEN UP A BIT AROUND THE WAIST,WONT GET SHIT FROM A-HOLES LIKE THAT.SO NOW MAYBE SINCE HE,S GONE I WILL POST A PIC SOMEDAY.
    Fever, post a pic anytime you want. The "normal" people on AR won't flame you and you can just ignore the ones who will be jerks.

You're cool dood !

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Mike
    Iron Horse -

At 6' and 130lbs I would strongly recommend a doctor visit immediately! That's wasting! LOL
    Hey I know what that is all about. I was 6ft 2 and 135 when I graduated high school in 1978 (yes kiddies, I am officially an old fart).

Soch why you would come here and start barking at us about posting pix that are put there for critique, I don't get it.

Grow up some and then come back in a few years....

Peace, bro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information