LeafsFan is offline Associate Member

What kidn of strength increase should I see from week to week?

I'm in wk 7 of Cyp and EQ. ..this is my first cycle.

For those who have done similar cycles, was your strenght going up by a lot every week?

ie: How much would you add to your Squat every week?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFan

For those who have done similar cycles, was your strenght going up by a lot every week?

At first its more rapid increase in strength during the first 5 weeks, second 5 weeks its slower, after 10 weeks almost stop getting much increases in strength... First 5 weeks, add 20 lbs avg lifting strength each week, second 5 weeks its between 5 and 10 lbs each week... in PCT I only loose about 20 lbs in weight lifted off my on cycle max... loss of strength coincides with the time frame where you loose those 5 to 1o lbs typical in PCT.

My cycles have involved test enanthate and deca ... generally for all intents and purposes enanthate and cyp are identical testosterones and EQ and Deca are also almost identical, both have the same keepability of gains and improvements to bone joints and tendens however deca tends to be more of a bulker and EQ is a bulker but doesnt contribute to fat gain like deca.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 06-17-2004 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    At first its more rapid increase in strength during the first 5 weeks, second 5 weeks its slower, after 10 weeks almost stop getting much increases in strength... First 5 weeks, add 20 lbs avg lifting strength each week, second 5 weeks its between 5 and 10 lbs each week... in PCT I only loose about 20 lbs in weight lifted off my on cycle max... loss of strength coincides with the time frame where you loose those 5 to 1o lbs typical in PCT.

My cycles have involved test enanthate and deca... generally for all intents and purposes enanthate and cyp are identical testosterones and EQ and Deca are also almost identical, both have the same keepability of gains and improvements to bone joints and tendens however deca tends to be more of a bulker and EQ is a bulker but doesnt contribute to fat gain like deca.
    Thanks for the reply bro.

Are you saying you add 20lbs a wk for 5 weeks to your squat at first? (so 100lbs increase in the first 5 weeks?)

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the reply bro.

Are you saying you add 20lbs a wk for 5 weeks to your squat at first? (so 100lbs increase in the first 5 weeks?)
    Well lets say I had been working out on a weider 2 seater set in my garage... I had way outgrown the garage gym set so just as I started this cycle, I also joined a real gym... so my results and gains might have come from also getting off a garage "toy" machine and into some "real" weights at the gym... I am talking about general gains in strength all around... I was counting how fast my strength grew primarily in leg presses, butterfly presses,etc... the big muscle groups... however as my chest presses gained 20 lbs a week, my preacher curls gained 10 lbs... everything is relative to which muscle you are working in other words... I am 188 lbs and at the top of my form on this cycle I was able to butterfly press 290 lbs... I know compared to others about my size in the gym I am smoking them, but anyways I am happy with my gains.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member

Depends on your diet and workout mostly. What mg's and such??

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    Depends on your diet and workout mostly. What mg's and such??
    500mg of Cyp and 400 of EQ

Very clean diet at about 4000 calories a day.

Thread Information