musclehead1 is offline Member

possible test flu?????

hey guys im jus finishing off my first week of qv test e 250 and i feel like **** (headache, cough, itchy throat, sinues stuffed up. anyways could this be test flu already??? or could it be jus a regular flu because on saturday nite i was touching my eyes (we all know germs and stuff get passed like that when our hands havent been washed) and then sunday morning i woke up with a sore throat.
    thanks

how could i combat this with out using too many meds or jus tell me what works for u guys (even the meds)

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like the regular flu. As far as meds, with the flu there really is nothing you can do except for Nyquil and Dayquil. The flu is nothing but a virus that can't be cured.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calidude
    Sounds like the regular flu. As far as meds, with the flu there really is nothing you can do except for Nyquil and Dayquil. The flu is nothing but a virus that can't be cured.
    do u think if i increase my water intake i could flush it out quicker???

calidude is offline Senior Member
    I know when I get sick I feel better quicker when I down a bunch of water.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i might be alittle early for the test flu....but i think it's possible....the only thing you could do is OTC meds to help with the symptoms....time is the only thing that kills the test flu....good luck!

bubbathegut is offline Member

Yoyomanben is offline New Member
    I had my test flu at the end of my 1st week. It lasted all of Saturday, and woke up Sunday feeling great. Thank god I was off work cause my body was tender all over and I didn't want anyone touching me. Felt naucious, not hungry, and was sweating like crazy. The cough, sore throat, and sinus thing you have doesn't sound like test flu. I never experienced those symptoms but everyone is different I guess. Sounds like normal flu. And yes, drink lots and lots of fluids mainly water and take your multi-vitamins.

Thread Information