Thread: EQ+Anavar

BIG ZEUS is offline New Member

EQ+Anavar

Sup Boy's!!!!!

Just wondering what everyones take is on a EQ+Anavar cycle
    I've done one already but it was improvised..i couldn't find anyone who had done it!!!!!!it looked like this>>>>

week 1 to 10>>>500mg/week of EQ
    week 3 to 11>>>50mg/day of Anavar

I stumbled across the anavar after week 2 at a good price so i decided to experiment...happy with results..nice solid gains!!!!!but does anyone have any ideas for a better eq/ anavar cycle...and whats you take on clomid after this?
    Thanks for your opinion!!!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    So you just started taking the anavar out of nowhere with no base for a cycle?

Or am I reading it wrong?

That cycle looks perfect, although I would the anavar another week, so when you get done with it, you can start clomid. BTW what are your stats and what are you trying to accomplish with this cycle?

No... before my cycle, i was debating if i should go with EQ solo or stack it with anavar ... knowing that i wouldn't start the anavar till week 3 or 4 i started my eq and then got a good price for the anavar.....what am i trying to accomplish?>>>I was experimenting...I researched this cycle and couldn't get any good info...and on top of that evryone was saying something different..so i decided to do it my way!!! i had the basics from my previous cycle...so i had a little guidance from it....

Stats:

stand at 6'2"

started at 180 for my first cycle>>>Sust. and Nandrolone D.
    got up to 210-215...cut myself to 200-205(no clomid)

then...the EQ + anavar cycle>>>started at 210 got up to 230 and cut down to 225...and now almost 5 months later i'm hovering around 225-230(i could probably cut down to 220-225,not as lean but up there!!!)

I would love to do the same cycle again...it was Fantastic!!! felt great...and would love to be at 240 solid......but i lost my source!!!!and i can't find anything anymore...anyways i'm working on it!!(

I don't want to look like a pro nore be as big as one...for me thats the limit...240 solid and i'm happy..even 235 solid would make me happy!!!!!!
    Last edited by BIG ZEUS; 02-16-2002 at 11:31 AM.

ulter is offline Associate Member
    You'll like that. I would only caution you about becoming too agressive with that cycle. Watch your temper. The eq will make you hungry as all hell but the anavar will temper that hunger and give you a little size and lots of strength. I would add test to it but you can get away with what you're planning and get good results.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I would also go back and edit your post. You are indirectly asking for a hook up. This board isn't for hook ups. Not flaming, just advising.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    So you just started taking the anavar out of nowhere with no base for a cycle?

Or am I reading it wrong?

That cycle looks perfect, although I would the anavar another week, so when you get done with it, you can start clomid. BTW what are your stats and what are you trying to accomplish with this cycle?
    Looks good to me as well...

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    im getting ready to start this same cycle at the end of march, well a few differences are present.............

weeks1-4 anadrol at 50,100,100,50
    weeks1-8 anavar at 60mg ed
    weeks1-8 eq at 600mg/week
    weeks1-8 prop at 100mg eod

the usual clomid therapy afterwards too.
    im looking foward to this one, hope my results are as good as what you are describing.

peace bb79

Thanks Pump...Editing done!!!!

ulter>>>>Yeah alot of people tell me that about the test but i'm experiencing exellent gains without it and it makes for a safer cycle!!! like i said I don't really want to get too big...if there is such a thing!!!

BB79>>>>You won't be dissapointed Bro, you will have good gains with that shit...have a good cycle man..

Thanks guys!!!!!!

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    how do you guys deall with the hunger from the eq????eat????sounds fattening.......

No not really....it hasn't been that bad for me....but i like it cuz I can get all that protein in, no prob!!!!!!Everything gets absorbed...It's far from being a problem for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information