Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

Smile Fina/prop/winny..........IT HAS BEGUN!

Ok boys, I started my fina/prop/winny cycle!I'm taking everything EOD and it will last for 6 weeks, it's the most I could afford right now!The prop is going in the leg, and the fina/winny in the bi's/tri's/shoulders!

It hasn't even been a week and my arms already look more weiny and my legs a bit more separated!

The problem is the PAAAAIN!And lots of it!When I shoot the prop it doesn't hurt bad, but I walk with a limp the next day and the day after!When I shot the fina/winny in my bi's it hurt so bad for a couple of hours that I didn't think I could stand it, I felt like crying, really!It wasn't so bad the next day.Advice?

Another thing, for example, when you shoot in the bi's, do you train them the same day, the next day, or the day before?
    Last edited by bor; 06-18-2004 at 02:49 AM. Reason: a typo

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO you should go 8 weeks. Yes Prop and Fina can get painful, but just work through it. Be sure and rotate sites..but EOD injections...arent that bad, ED injections can be a real bitch! Good luck!
    Last edited by BamaSlamma; 06-18-2004 at 03:06 AM.

bor
    Thanks bama!Like I said 6 weeks are all I can afford, but I think I should see some good results since my diet and training are in perfect check!I'll keep you guys posted!Can anybody answer my last question? (when you shoot in the bi's, do you train them the same day, the next day, or the day before?)

Da Bull is offline Banned
    It helps to disperse the oil in your muscle if you train them..but it's not necessary tho...you should be rotating your sites ..to like the delts,tris,pecs and so on...you might get away with shooting fina EOD..but winny has a short half life and should be shot ED for the best possible results...if the pain is too bad..then drink the winny...you'll get the same results by drinking it bro.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    It helps to disperse the oil in your muscle if you train them..but it's not necessary tho...you should be rotating your sites ..to like the delts,tris,pecs and so on...you might get away with shooting fina EOD..but winny has a short half life and should be shot ED for the best possible results...if the pain is too bad..then drink the winny...you'll get the same results by drinking it bro.
    you can drink winny?!

bor
    Just did my triceps shot and it didn't hurt **** as opossed to the biceps!Go figure.......

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Just did my triceps shot and it didn't hurt **** as opossed to the biceps!Go figure.......
    Biceps kill me. If there's anyway to get two more weeks worth of tren and prop by the end of your cycle I would.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    you can drink winny?!
    yeah right who thought of that?? you guys!! you! you!

bor
    Thanks sv-1, I'll definetly try...........

keith3582 is offline New Member
    i did tren in my bicep one time. it hurt like hell. why the hell would you drink winny, if your gonna do that just get the **** oral form.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by keith3582
    i did tren in my bicep one time. it hurt like hell. why the hell would you drink winny, if your gonna do that just get the **** oral form.

Winny in any form can be used orally

<<LMO>>

bor
    I'll shoot up the winny just coz' I wanna make sure none of it is wasted!

My biceps shot is coming up, but fu*k it I'm gonna shoot it again coz' I already see my arms getting bigger and more veins are popping out, so screw the pain!

As for updates, I started taking ECA before my workout session, I forgot how fun it is to train on that sh*t!

I'm thinking of starting the green tea extract , do you guys think its a waste of money?

bor
    I just checked out my arm and it looks so much bigger and drier that I'm shocked considering its only been a few shots!

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    only probs i had from the cycle your doing is if i injected tren in the upper body to quick i'd get this metallic taste in my month and one time i coughed so hard for about 5 mins. what's that all about? As for the bi/tri etc i always hurt the next day, prop is the worst your best of with 100mg per 2ml.

AS

pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned
    the caughing for 5 minutes ws probably(most likely) because you injected into a vein, did you aspirate first? one thing i wonder is, i am doing a tren /prop/var stack, i have to do ED injections, sure the sites are a little sore the next day but not that bad, not bad enough to talk about at all. SUCK IT UP AND TRAIN! NO PAIN NO GAIN!
    bump!

bor
    Agreed. No pain no gain!

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    glad to hear that your gettin good results bor. you would definitley be satisfied with 8 weeks tho. if you can't get 8 weeks then just milk that cycle for all its worth!

happy lifting and good luck!

bor
    Thank scottiger! My strength has already gone up I'm starting to shed some fat! I have a feeling this is going to be good!

bor
    I keep reading a lot of fina posts, and I see b6 coming up a lot!What is it good for?

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    Keep us posted on your results. I am gonna be starting a fina/prop/winny cycle at the end of july. You really would have been better to run the fina to at least 8 weeks but I understand that is all you could get. You will still like that cycle. Good luck bro

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    Fina creates a rise in prolactin levels. B6 will help keep those levels from getting to high.

bor
    What kind of effects would high prolactin levels have?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    What kind of effects would high prolactin levels have?
    Among other things, lactation and tit growth.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    ouch!! great stack though... im going on a 10-12 week cycle... 75 tren and 75 test prop ED.... SHOULD I USE THE ORAL WINNY???? i have 25 mg caps.... will it help or is it overkill??? i heard you need nothing but test with the tren.... GUYS? OPINIONS???

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    ouch!! great stack though... im going on a 10-12 week cycle... 75 tren and 75 test prop ED.... SHOULD I USE THE ORAL WINNY???? i have 25 mg caps.... will it help or is it overkill??? i heard you need nothing but test with the tren.... GUYS? OPINIONS???

STACK IT BRO >>> STACKKKKKKK ITTT

istead of beer we'll pretend we're using our fina bottles to cheers ....I just picked up some Fina 20ml 150mg/ml . I also have 400 Var tabs 2.5 mg, 20 ml EQ 200mg/ml, 22 amps of 50 mg winstrol , and 12 amps of Sust . Do ne one have experience running Fina and Winny together i heard its good **** for shreading down, i plan on throwing in some EQ also and saving the sust and var for another day. Any suggestions, thanks bros

bor
    Well its been a week today and I already see an improvement in my body.I haven't lost or gained a single pound (I'm 90 kg, dunno how many pounds, sorry), but I'm becoming harder by the day, the fat around my belly and titties is rapidly coming off, I'm harder and veins are poping out on my arms, delts and forearms!I didn't even know I had veins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I gout used to the injecting EOD, the prop still maakes me limp but I got used to that to.My diet has never been this clean and in check so I guess thats playing a major role also!

Druumerboy, definately throw in the winny, I think winny is responsible for me hardening up big time!

SV-1, I love the smiley, reminds me of me in elementary school!If I still had tits like I did back then I would just stay home all day and play with them all day long!

If anybody's interested I'll keep you guys posted on how my cycle's going!

bor
    The only thing that is bothering me is that since yesterday I'm feeling pissed as hell!It comes ang goes, it's like a have PMS!It's not a feeling that would drive me to kick teh sh(t out of someone, it's just that everyone around me is sooooooo anoying!I just keep telling myself that its not them, IT'S ME!Somebody asks me a question, and I'm like :"**** mortal, stop bothering me with your girlie problems, I'm working on having a body of a greek god and I don't have the time or the patience for your bull**** problems!"But I just keep smiling and answer all the stupid questions since my job requiers me to do so!

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicedoesabodygood
    istead of beer we'll pretend we're using our fina bottles to cheers ....I just picked up some Fina 20ml 150mg/ml . I also have 400 Var tabs 2.5 mg, 20 ml EQ 200mg/ml, 22 amps of 50 mg winstrol, and 12 amps of Sust . Do ne one have experience running Fina and Winny together i heard its good **** for shreading down, i plan on throwing in some EQ also and saving the sust and var for another day. Any suggestions, thanks bros
    Cheers bro! I don't have any expirience with sust or var, but as for your fina plus winny question it's amazing stuff and I'm still waiting for it to fully kick in!The article on the steroid profiles got me thinking about the fina/winny and I threw in the prop 'coz the bros on the board advised me to so!Since they never failed me b4 I have to do what they say!

bor
    I just came back from the gym and I had a daaaaaaaaaaamn good back biceps and back workout!My strength went up like 5% on all of my lifts and my back, biceps anf forearms got so pumped I thought my skin was about to explode!Just wanted to keep you guys updated.......

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    You'll definitely like this cycle. I thought it was a great combo. I had the gear for 12 weeks but stopped at 8. Don't really know why, I was just tired of jabbing myself and suffering with the crippling prop pain I had...

Make sure you're taking before and after photos to show off your hard work and results!

bor
    No doubt, the b4 and after photos will definetly be up once my cycle is done!

bor
    My girlfriend came to visit me today and I didn't see her for like 3 weeks! I come to pick her up and I'm wearing a t shirt with no sleeves! As I walked up to her she was just standing there with her mouth half open, and she says "Oh my God what did you do to yourself?"And I'm like o **** my strecthmarks must really be bad!So I say "What do you mean?".And she says "YOUR SHOULDERS AND BICEPS ARE HUUUUGE, AND OH MY GOD LIKE AT YOUR CHEST, AND WHATS UP WITH ALL THE VEINS IN YOUR FOREARMS?!?!?!".I'm so proud, I didn't even know she uses the term CUT!

bor
    Good thing I threw the test in there!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steroidshop.net
    Hello,

If You looking for Anabolic Steroid Shop, so please take a look at xxx.net .
    dude, you are international? those are some bunk ass prices

bor
    **** you for messing up my diary! I'm coming to getchaaaaaaaaaaa!
    Last edited by bor; 06-22-2004 at 02:17 AM. Reason: coz i wanted some smilies in there

bor
    Update : everyrhing is goin good, I'm looking better by the day!Today I poke myself in the bi's,I'm already crying.....

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Sorry bro...but they have a specific forum for diaries...this is a question and answer forum.Just ask a MOD to have this thread moved to the proper forum.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    My girlfriend came to visit me today and I didn't see her for like 3 weeks! I come to pick her up and I'm wearing a t shirt with no sleeves! As I walked up to her she was just standing there with her mouth half open, and she says "Oh my God what did you do to yourself?"And I'm like o **** my strecthmarks must really be bad!So I say "What do you mean?".And she says "YOUR SHOULDERS AND BICEPS ARE HUUUUGE, AND OH MY GOD LIKE AT YOUR CHEST, AND WHATS UP WITH ALL THE VEINS IN YOUR FOREARMS?!?!?!".I'm so proud, I didn't even know she uses the term CUT!
    That makes it all worth while!

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Sorry bro...but they have a specific forum for diaries...this is a question and answer forum.Just ask a MOD to have this thread moved to the proper forum.
    No bull, I was talking to the guy trying to sell steroids that he messed up my diary! I didn't know there was a diary forum, I just thought it was better to post it here, coz i'd get more replies! Sorry bro.............if a mod reads this please move it where it should be.........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information