paschall_b is offline New Member

first time clen user

hey - just got clenbuteral to help me lose about 20 lbs, but not exactly sure how much to use.

what i've read so far thru other posts is that you go two weeks on and two weeks off... that's fine, but as far as how much to use daily, what's an average dose for a 140lb, 24 yr old female?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    You should post an introduction in the "new female members" forum and you'll be given access to the female forum.

got fina? is offline Member
    Very simple do it like this.....1.1.2.2.3.3.4.4.3.3.2.2.1.1....off two weeks take ephedra if u could get it. Then repeat....

The one ur gonna feel the most is the first one even though its only one it hits me harder then when on 4. The body becomes used to it sooo quick then stops working and u dont really feel it. That where the 2 week break comes in.

Ive taken clen many times and the first few where when i didnt really diet too good. I thought the drug was garbage. But when taken last year with a nice diet it got me rippppped. Ur gonna love it if ur already cut and use it to get u to that next level...

Good luck.....

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I wouldn't pyramid, no reason to. I'd ramp up to find out your tolerance, but after that there's no point. He's right about the two weeks and diet though.

paschall_b is offline New Member
    thanks guys...

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by got fina?
    Very simple do it like this.....1.1.2.2.3.3.4.4.3.3.2.2.1.1....off two weeks take ephedra if u could get it. Then repeat....

The one ur gonna feel the most is the first one even though its only one it hits me harder then when on 4. The body becomes used to it sooo quick then stops working and u dont really feel it. That where the 2 week break comes in.

Ive taken clen many times and the first few where when i didnt really diet too good. I thought the drug was garbage. But when taken last year with a nice diet it got me rippppped. Ur gonna love it if ur already cut and use it to get u to that next level...

Good luck.....

Yeah theres really no reason to pyramid it. Work up to a good tolerance and then keep it steady till you hit your 2 weeks. Then do an ECA stack for the 2 weeks off clen and then back on to clen for 2 more weeks. GL!

Thread Information