Thread: shot question

vikingwarrior777 is offline Junior Member

shot question

hey all ...new to this and in my 3rd week of 400 test cyp ew /300 deca ew w/ nolv and clomid for post.anyway my question is have not really had much of a problem with shots...todays though was a little worried.did the shot got it in and after i pulled it out quite a few drops of blood came out ..now a little more tender than usual.did i inject into a blood vessel? and if i did how bad is that? maybe im paranoid but just thought i would ask...any suggestions?the one thing i did forget was to pull back on the plunger to check for blood thats why i ask

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    You probably just nicked a vein. You'd know if you injected into a vein, next time aspirate .

thanks for the help..

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingwarrior777
    hey all ...new to this and in my 3rd week of 400 test cyp ew /300 deca ew w/ nolv and clomid for post.anyway my question is have not really had much of a problem with shots...todays though was a little worried.did the shot got it in and after i pulled it out quite a few drops of blood came out ..now a little more tender than usual.did i inject into a blood vessel? and if i did how bad is that? maybe im paranoid but just thought i would ask...any suggestions?the one thing i did forget was to pull back on the plunger to check for blood thats why i ask
    Bro lioke sv-1 said you most likely just nicked a vien and it is very common for a few drops of blood to come out after injection. One other thing are you taking any vit B-6 for deca gyno???

no im taking nolv 10 mg every night and have clomid for post..where should i pick it up gnc?

Thread Information