Thread: dnp/t3??

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member

dnp/t3??

I have been reading around a lot about low dose dnp cycles for longer periods. Now seein the halflife is 36hrs long I would only take my 200mg dose every 36hrs or bump it up to 400mg if need be. Now I was reading that t3 will down regulate during the use of dnp, so my question is how much t3 do I use for maintenance or should I just run it like Mallets regular t3 cycle of 7/5? Any thoughts about even the run with the dnp run, Im all ears

theOD is offline New Member
    you will be fine running dnp without t3 but if you do decide to take t3 only take half of a pill to a whole pill a day because you will not be using the t3 to lose weight. also from the reading i have done that if your only taking dnp at 200mgs a day after a week you will still have almost all of your thyroid function. i have run dnp twice in the past and have not used t3 and didnt feel that i need it but i also advocate lower dose dnp cycles and dont think that anyone needs to run over 200mgs to see results.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Kewl so as long as I stay in the 2-400mg range every 36hrs I would be fine

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    yes, a number of guys I talk to did some blast cycles of high doses for like 5 days and it didn't do anything but make them wish they were dead. Running only 200-400mg will not make you miserable, just hot.

Also, to sleep at night, take benadryl and it will let you get a full night's sleep whereas without it you'll get probably 2-3 hours.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    I have been reading around a lot about low dose dnp cycles for longer periods. Now seein the halflife is 36hrs long I would only take my 200mg dose every 36hrs or bump it up to 400mg if need be. Now I was reading that t3 will down regulate during the use of dnp, so my question is how much t3 do I use for maintenance or should I just run it like Mallets regular t3 cycle of 7/5? Any thoughts about even the run with the dnp run, Im all ears
    Run 25-50mcg throughout the entire DNP cycle.

Thread Information