Thread: shoulder shot

harpdog is offline New Member

shoulder shot

I've not used steroid before and I'm presently using 250 Sus and 300 EQ every 5 days for 50 days. I injected 2 cc in my shoulder the first days with no problems. 5 days after I did another 2cc in the other shoulder, it was fine nice and smooth. 24 hours later I felt my shoulder and it’s very hard on the entire middle head. From the top to the tie in at the middle of the biceps, there is no redness, its not itchy, no fever, not sick and it is a little sore but nothing unbearable. When I stand there is zero pain, only a very little bit when I move it upwards….. I am a little concerned, due to the fact this did not happen to the other side on the first shot. Its a little worm to the touch but nothing major.

Do you think infection, or is this normal due to the size of the shot on my first cycle.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    It's probably just sore. Bro, sust needs to be shot at least every other day, and EQ needs to be run longer then seven weeks.
    Last edited by SV-1; 06-18-2004 at 10:30 AM.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    your shoulder is fine. cycle could use some work though...

Quake is offline Member
    I'm on sust, and all my muscles are hard as hell! I wouldn't worry, it's the juice doing it's job.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by harpdog
    I've not used steroid before and I'm presently using 250 Sus and 300 EQ every 5 days for 50 days. I injected 2 cc in my shoulder the first days with no problems. 5 days after I did another 2cc in the other shoulder, it was fine nice and smooth. 24 hours later I felt my shoulder and it’s very hard on the entire middle head. From the top to the tie in at the middle of the biceps, there is no redness, its not itchy, no fever, not sick and it is a little sore but nothing unbearable. When I stand there is zero pain, only a very little bit when I move it upwards….. I am a little concerned, due to the fact this did not happen to the other side on the first shot. Its a little worm to the touch but nothing major.

Do you think infection, or is this normal due to the size of the shot on my first cycle.
    your shoulder is most likely sore from the solvents in the gear. Your cycle does need some help. You should have research a little more before starting.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer272001
    I'm on sust, and all my muscles are hard as hell! I wouldn't worry, it's the juice doing it's job.
    It looks to me like he just took his second shot so I cant be the gear yet..IMO

harpdog is offline New Member
    I don’t really know what this is.... its a tight bruising feeling. With just a little bit of pain, no noticeable red marks. And the itching is due to the swelling and stretching of the skin. I just placed some moisturizer on it and it was stinging and red then it when away.......... very dry. I can’t explain these guys. It’s only been 2 days. One of my friend said I'm getting to worked up over it.

Again it’s not really sore it’s just tight and hard, not squishy........ It’s also over the entire shoulder not just the injection site. I'm not sick, no fever.?????

It is also not sore to the touch, and from what I gather an infection is very sore to the touch. This is not sore at all, only when I move it up and down. Even then it’s not bad.

Strange thing boys. The area is reaching the middle of the bicep, and the entire shoulder cap. When I lift my arm its rock hard..... ???

Quake is offline Member
    Have you trained it heavily lately? Increased your weight on this body part? Do you have any recurring problems with this area? Hows your water intake? Just a few things to think about that I've encountered recently with a similair problem.

evergain26 is offline Junior Member
    I had the same problem a week ago. Just keep massaging it and it will get better! May be a little sore but it goes away in a few days...

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Its important to rotate spots, cut down on scar tissue.

Thread Information