Thread: DNP dosage

mr_man is offline Associate Member

DNP dosage

Near by I have few DNP cap(600, 200mg) And I was wondering on how to take this. I have looked for something about DNP that compares to the Clen Handbook. But I can’t find anything. I don’t know if you cycle two weeks on and two weeks, increase the dosage as you go along or what. If some could help that would be great.
    thanks

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Bro.

BRO!

BRO!!!

DNP is not something you should be fu*king with unless you know what you're doing. There's lots of good info on the board, just use the search button. You should also read everything on this site. http://www.geocities.com/byggdegstor/dnpforside

I read up on DNP for two years before I took my first cap. Do not jump into this until you've read up.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Sing it brotha!

Goog advice.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Listen to SV-1

By the sounds of your question you could end up
    in the hospital or even dead... Read and study up...
    Do a search and read until you can't read anymore...

Then read some more...

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    DNP = Do Not Participate.

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    DNP is good stuff if used with caution in mind. I can't tolerate 400mg, but 200mg and I'm fine, just a bit of sweating. Everybody reacts differently and it often takes a few days to really feel it - so DON'T rush and up the dosages too quickly, you might kill yourself - and I'm not kidding about the possibility of death!

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_man
    Near by I have few DNP cap(600, 200mg) And I was wondering on how to take this. I have looked for something about DNP that compares to the Clen Handbook. But I can’t find anything. I don’t know if you cycle two weeks on and two weeks, increase the dosage as you go along or what. If some could help that would be great.
    thanks
    if your asking questions like this and "cant find anything" you arnt ready to take it yet, i waited over a year and a half before i even considered taking some, i suggest searching a bit, just type DNP into the search box.

im not trying to cause an argument or start a flame war this is just my opinion

But after two years you started it. Beside that link that you sent me to said to start with a low dosage and give it time to start working. It said just try it and see how your body reacts to it. And i did do searches and all I get is someone talking about clen and they just beggin on DNP and then it is like they forgot what they are writting about and then go back to clen. I was just wanting to know if you can do it along with a cycle? if cycle matters just ask. and this is my 9th or 10th cycle so AS is something that is not new to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Bro.

BRO!

BRO!!!

DNP is not something you should be fu*king with unless you know what you're doing. There's lots of good info on the board, just use the search button. You should also read everything on this site. http://www.geocities.com/byggdegstor/dnpforside

I read up on DNP for two years before I took my first cap. Do not jump into this until you've read up.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_man
    I was just wanting to know if you can do it along with a cycle? if cycle matters just ask. and this is my 9th or 10th cycle so AS is something that is not new to me.
    Can you? Yes
    Do I think you should your first time? No

One thing I don't understand is I come to a BB to get answers and difffrent opinions(to find answers to my questions) and everyone just says if you don't know then you don't need to use it. But where am i going to learn about anything except from someone that has used it or knows alot about it. I mean if you going to take the time to say that i shouldn't be taking it you could just give me the answer.
    But thanks for you help supirman45 I really appreciate you help.
    thanks

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    mr man, I can give you a really good DNP article if you'd like. I have tons of information available. PM me if you want it.

Thread Information