Dally is offline The Dally Lama

Winstrol and Propecia usage

Science has found a way to affect DHT with a prescription taken once a day in tablet form: PROPECIA. Finasteride (the active ingredient in PROPECIA) blocks the formation of DHT and, in this way, appears to interrupt a key factor in the development of inherited male pattern hair loss in men. PROPECIA has been proven to effectively lower DHT in the scalp.

now I am wondering ... as I know from another post that propecia use with winny would be like trying to start a fire and throwing buckets of water on it at the same time

its not going to happen.

but, from some searching around I was wondering if propecia stops or reduces the amount of dht in the scalp as opposed to the whole body?

No, it merely reduces systemic DHT levels by reducing formation of DHT. The existence of any already formed DHT molecule or DHT-like molecule (winny) will be completely unaffected by finasteride.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    So, if I run the winny with the propecia .. then I will still go bald?..or not as bald? as if I ran the winny without the propecia? and will I still gain just as much without the propecia use .. or not as much gains with the propecia use?

Im only gonna do it for 5 weeks.

thank you very much

actually I just reread your post over...

so it reduces the formation of it ... so ones that are already made or ones like it .. are not effected.

OK, so I will still go bald .... and the winny will work just fine !!
    Last edited by Dally; 06-18-2004 at 12:02 PM.

Thread Information