hanale is offline New Member

short term cycle

I'm 32,79 kg (probably around175),work out for 12 years & experiensed some short cycles.Since unfortunatlly i can not let myself grow too much & would like to gain around 4 kgs(about 9lb) i would be happy to learn what do short cycles (i prefer 6 weeks max) include.I have used sustanon ,equipoise ,Deca & Winstrol in my previous short cycles but i understand there should be better stuff for such short terms(i do only injectable/no orals).

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    you dont have much to choose from if you dont use orals all i can think is a low dose of dbol other than that a six week cycle is useless eq test deca should be run longer than 6 weeks at least 10 weeks you should do a longer cycle just keep the doses low so you dont gain so much

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    Try a short cycle of test prop and d bol

What's the reason for not using Sus,other Test,Deca or the other stuff less than 8 weeks? I'm asking that because i've been using them in the past for max 5 weeks & was satisfied with the resalts.If i would have been going longer i would have gained so much more which i could'nt do.Is it unsafe?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGB
    Try a short cycle of test prop and d bol
    This would be my suggestion also...

Matto20 is offline Member
    2-Week cycles were all the rage about a year ago on the EliteFitness board. The only real short term cycling I have seen going on lately just involves methyl-1-test, so I really can't help ya. In fact I don't know **** about short-term cycling, so that's all I've got to say.

Steele is offline Member
    i just got done with a six week 75mg tren cycle (that should have included test prop ED) with nolvadex 20mg per day and clen every other week, and t-3 the first three weeks. i didn't gain a huge amount of muscle but i was dieting very strictly for a photo shoot and i gotta say- i have never looked better. i loved that cycle. can't wait to do it again with the prop. oh, i will say this: i think you might as well do longer cycles because shutdown seems to be the same whether its been six weeks or 12 weeks it still takes same amount of pct.

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steele
    oh, i will say this: i think you might as well do longer cycles because shutdown seems to be the same whether its been six weeks or 12 weeks it still takes same amount of pct.
    I'm not sure if I would agree with that comment 100%. I mean, sure, that may be the case when you are running fina, because it is so harsh that it's gonna shut you down completely before too long at all. But with a milder compound, like primo for example, it might take you a dozen or sixteen weeks before you begin to experience the same amount of HPTA inhibition that a week or two of fina will give you. I dunno, just my 2 cents..

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hanale
    What's the reason for not using Sus,other Test,Deca or the other stuff less than 8 weeks? I'm asking that because i've been using them in the past for max 5 weeks & was satisfied with the resalts.If i would have been going longer i would have gained so much more which i could'nt do.Is it unsafe?
    the reason people are recommending short acting esters is so your cycle
    gets going quicker seeing how it is only 6 weeks.......No it's not unsafe
    to run AS alot longer than 6 weeks depending on the dose and whether
    it's a c-17....IMO

I obviously ment by asking "is it unsafe?" refering to my previous 5 weeks cycles.Using Sus,Deca ,Equipoise helped me gain so much mass that i just did'nt need to continue (achiving my goals) and even after i steel mentained the strength,mass & appetite for a good few weeks.So i'm trying to understand what's wrong with using the long term stuff for just 6/5 weeks?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hanale
    I obviously ment by asking "is it unsafe?" refering to my previous 5 weeks cycles.Using Sus,Deca,Equipoise helped me gain so much mass that i just did'nt need to continue (achiving my goals) and even after i steel mentained the strength,mass & appetite for a good few weeks.So i'm trying to understand what's wrong with using the long term stuff for just 6/5 weeks?
    nothing is obvious with that writing style of yours....the problem with
    using long estered juices is that they take to long to kick in for most people
    that 6 weeks would be a waste of HPTA good luck Iam done trying to explain this.......If you gained so much mass off 6 week cycles of long estered AS
    then good for you continue as such

GreenOak is offline Junior Member
    If you could get your hands on some EQ prop you would be all set...Even EQ base, but you would have to inject that 2x a day minimum.

-Oak

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenOak
    If you could get your hands on some EQ prop you would be all set...Even EQ base, but you would have to inject that 2x a day minimum.

-Oak
    Yeah, but remember EQ needs to be run for at least 12 weeks. It could take up to 5 or 6 weeks for it to finally kick in

Thread Information