Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BLAZE K is offline Associate Member

Do they allow you to bring needles into airplanes?

im going to the atlantis in 2 weeks and thats gonna be in the middle of my first cycle... im going away thursday morning and my 1st injection of the 2 of 200mgs of cip start on tuesdays and the next is on friday...

im still debating if i should bring up a vial because i think i will have no problem sneaking that through but the needle is a different story... will they let me bring it on the plane?

if not what do u guys think i should do with my injection for that week?

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Yes, they should let you bring needles on the plane. There are diabetics that require insulin to be taken during extended flights.

toofatbuilder is offline Associate Member
    lol.... maybe. you could always check it if you need to..... call and ask.

I checked the FAA regulations and it says that they have the right to refuse to allow people to take syringes on a plane if they cannot produce a bottle of insulin (or other medication) with a prescription label. However the chances of them actually enforcing this are very slim.
    Last edited by cmax; 06-22-2006 at 07:33 PM.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    IMO try and restructure your jabs so you only miss it by a day or two and jab when you get back cause taking or bringing anything through customs is not something I would recommend, you nvr know when your # will be pulled. I wld also recommend tryin to either plan your next cycle so you are done prior to going on vacation.

however, have a great time - we got married there last yr - man I wish we were there now!!!
    Last edited by rock75; 06-22-2006 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toofatbuilder
    lol.... maybe. you could always check it if you need to......
    That is so true. Why don't you just put the syringes in your check on luggage? You don't need to bring them on the plane unless you plan on taking your shot in-flight.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Ship your gear and pins FedEx to your hotel. Have it held for you at the desk. Then you can relax on your flight.

im going with a friend and his family and i dont think im going to be about to fedex anything there without my friends parents being suspicious because they have the room rented out but i mean how hard will it be to sneak in one little amp? im thinking about putting it in one of those plastic cigar holders that sometimes come with single cigars you buy and filling that with tissues so it doesnt move around in there and taping that to my leg or something... or even putting it in a altoid case... ?

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    you cannot have anything sharp on the plane, not even a nail clippers. i swear bro

Moe-mentum is offline Banned
    Quit being a pussy and shove it up your ass.
    It shouldn't be that hard to take a syringe and a needle on board as well as a single vial as long as the needle isn't attached to the syringe.

I would have the syringe and vial in my carry on and the single needle in my pocket.

But thats just me.

Actually, shit man, I dont know what I'd do.
    I'd make it one way or the other though.
    Last edited by Moe-mentum; 06-23-2006 at 10:24 PM.

wouldnt the needle go off in the metal detectors though?

Ya, thats what I was thinking.
    You could always put it in an air tight baggy, and put it into a metal type coffee cup.
    That way while your going through normally they will just pass along something like a coffee cup around the outside.
    Although something like this might be pushing it.

The amount of metal in a 25 gauge needle is so small that I cant see why if it were placed strategically somewhere in your luggage that it wouldn't make it onto the plane.
    I mean sure they have x-ray machines, but that tiny sliver of metal could be put somewhere along the outside edge of the luggage.

I'm looking at a 25g 1" right now.
    Maybe if you had about 4 wire hangers in your luggage taped together you could stick it between the tape.

Or I would just say **** it.
    Throw it in your luggage strategically, but not too strategically and if they find it just say its for B-12 and give em the old

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe-mentum
    It shouldn't be that hard to take a syringe and a needle on board as well as a single vial as long as the needle isn't attached to the syringe.

I would have the syringe and vial in my carry on and the single needle in my pocket.

But thats just me.

Please don't do this!!!

What, the shoving it up his ass?
    Or taking it onboard with you.
    We've already covered that.

i think i already know what im gonna do with the amp vial... im gonna take one of those new altoid sour candy containers which can fit in my pocket and tape the vial on top of the container which doesnt usually open so if they do check in the candy container they will only see candy because the opening for the candy is just a small flap...

im still trying to figure out how i should bring in the gauge and needle... i think the needle will be no problem just to put it in one of my pants pockets and maybe just leave the gauge somewhere in the luggage so they dont find anything suspicious?

Goodluck, I have no idea how it is for airport security where your from.
    God dam exciting figuring this shit out though...lol

What, the shoving it up his ass?
    Or taking it onboard with you.
    We've already covered that.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    I carried three Pre-loaded syringes on an airplane once, each with 3mLs full of test. I stuck them between my ass cheeks and tightened up so they wouldn't fall. It worked!

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    I carried three Pre-loaded syringes on an airplane once, each with 3mLs full of test. I stuck them between my ass cheeks and tightened up so they wouldn't fall. It worked!
    Wow, you ARE Superhuman

Goodluck, I have no idea how it is for airport security where your from.
    God dam exciting figuring this shit out though...lol
    But seriously I don't want him to get in trouble, lol. I do have an idea how it works: don't conceal it. Medication isn't a problem CHECK IT, you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ring them and ask, you will know the answer then instead of everyone guessing

Oh marcus, your so practical.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Oh marcus, your so practical.
    I know it just comes naturally

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BLAZE K
    wouldnt the needle go off in the metal detectors though?
    Dude dont you watch the news check them with your gear, in you luggage, if they find any syringes your gonna be detained then they check you luggage and your fvcked, im not not tryin to flame you but that is a real stupid question if you dont have some kind of script, your fvcked, This might be extreme, but bring your bullets on board, and check the gun with you luggage ????????? When was the last time you were on a plane, you cant even bring a sewing kit on a plane....

Expat is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by D-Money
    Please don't do this!!!

I totally agree with this answer, It is not worth it.

If it was gh, you would not have any problems taking a three month supply with you, and they do not know what a three month supply is, I traveled with three kits and all I said was this is a three month supply. What you are talking about is illegal unless you can produce a prescription for it, then you would have no problems. DON'T DO IT!!

donpinn is offline Associate Member
    i arrived here in italy on june 1 I put my needles and gear in a ziplock baggie and put in my suitcase to be checked ,had no problems I think you will be fine, my gear was prescribed though that could have had an impact on my results. If you gear isnt prescribed and you only have 1 vial just take it on the plane with you put it in you carry on luggage and leave the needles in the checked luggage. you should be fine.

i was thinking maybe i can put the needle in a tictac box and just hand it to them with my cellfone and walk through the metal detector then... but i havent been in an airport in very long and me living in New York doesnt make it any easier but what do you guys think about that idea?

and if i do put the srynge in my case they will prolly just see a tube and let it go?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Mail it to where ever you are staying, or atleast check it. They will not let you bring on pins or syringes if you do not have a script for it.

jaze is offline New Member
    just returned from a two week vacation , took 4gh vials , bac water and two bottles of gear and all the syrynges needed , stored in luggage took 4 flights and drove across mexico border had 0 problems

i was thinking maybe i can put the needle in a tictac box and just hand it to them with my cellfone and walk through the metal detector then... but i havent been in an airport in very long and me living in New York doesnt make it any easier but what do you guys think about that idea?

and if i do put the srynge in my case they will prolly just see a tube and let it go?
    Dude im from NY been to Vegas, Florida, Cali, in the last two months, there is no fvckin way you getting it through, they find a syring on your carry on your ****ed, just check every thing, let them put it on the plane... Why is that so hard, and for every one on here, that says carry it on, we are from NY, Remember 9/11 ??

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Just went to Vegas last weekend. I know it's a domestic flight. I brought 3 slin needles and a unmixed bottle of jin in my carry-on roller suitcase. Went thru security like butter.

he vial i think thats no problem to sneak in because i plan on putting it in a tic tac container with tictacs in it and keeping it in my pocket but if i do check in a syringe and needle will they have questions ? ive only been on a plane like 2 times when i was younger so i dont remember much

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Just went to Vegas last weekend. I know it's a domestic flight. I brought 3 slin needles and a unmixed bottle of jin in my carry-on roller suitcase. Went thru security like butter.
    Consider yourself lucky ....

he vial i think thats no problem to sneak in because i plan on putting it in a tic tac container with tictacs in it and keeping it in my pocket but if i do check in a syringe and needle will they have questions ? ive only been on a plane like 2 times when i was younger so i dont remember much
    Why the fvck cant you just put it on the plane, what the fvck is wrong with you people, you like jail, A TIC TAC CONTAINER ?? You have to empty you pockets take your shoes off and go through a metal detector, you would rather sit in jail then, wait 20 min for your luggage, wake the fvck up !!!!!! Remember NY security is preety though, and now that terrorist sh!t in miami, Hope ya got a good lawyer, and if they do find your gear, they have no idea whats in the vial, so you will be in custudy for a long time, by the way i have a friend in Newark airport, thats head of security .. Use you head... And good luck..Peace

statuZ is offline Banned

But thats just me.

one of the dumbest posts ever, if you follow this advice your not only an idiot but also probably imprisoned by now. thatd be stupid to bring needles on the plane, let alone a ****ing vial. that is just ignorant to give someone advice like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    Consider yourself lucky ....

Really...please explain.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Really...please explain.
    There is no explanation needed for that bro...you were lucky that you were not randomly searched and the slin needles found thats all...ive seen where after youve been checked in people have been on line waiting to board and they are pulled off the line for another search on ther carry on luggage.....I am a diabetic and i have to travel with my pins...sometimes they let me go....sometimes they will take them and give them back at my destination...it all depends where you are going at who it is you're dealing with....
    Last edited by Bigmax; 06-24-2006 at 07:11 PM.

QbanRascal is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Money
    But seriously I don't want him to get in trouble, lol. I do have an idea how it works: don't conceal it. Medication isn't a problem CHECK IT, you should be fine.
    agree. i work for an airline and you will be fine checking your bag.there problem is bringing things inside the cabin.if you check it in nobody can get inside the cargo bin except the employees.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    There is no explanation needed for that bro...you were lucky that you were not randomly searched and the slin needles found thats all...ive seen where after youve been checked in people have been on line waiting to board and they are pulled off the line for another search on ther carry on luggage.....I am a diabetic and i have to travel with my pins...sometimes they let me go....sometimes they will take them and give them back at my destination...it all depends where you are going at who it is you're dealing with....

Oh, I see. Thanks for the info. So only way to bring stuff with ya is check your bag. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information