Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    system admin is offline Owner

They posted my comment on FOX NEWS!! Look at this BS!!

Well, Fox News added my e-mail to them to their site. You want to see a first hand account of how the f'n media works?? Look at what I wrote to Fox News and look what part they posted. What a joke! If you wrote something to them... go see if they posted your e-mail.

Here again is what I wrote:

My name is Brian Clapp - owner of www.Steroid.com

Look,

What you guys are doing here is miss leading and is totally distorting the truth. The title of this news segment is "The Truth About Steroids ". Why don't you take a minute to tell the truth! From the clip I saw, there is no proof that this teenager was not just going through normal teenage stages of high testosterone and raging hormones. How does hitting a wall and getting upset on a basketball court indicate any unusual teenage behavior. I had worse behavior and never touched steroids at that age. You are causing a bigger problem by showing teenagers and parents this segment. More teenagers will now be more curious on these drugs and will want to become "the big man on campus". Why don't you tell them about stunted growth and fused growth plates. TELL THE TRUTH Will steroids kill many of the people who use them or just 1 out of 100 million? How many people will DIE from the use vs. will have serious long term side effects. That's a real story! I am not saying that steroids should be used by teenagers. This will more than likely cause permanent side effects. Tell them that they will stay 5' 5" their entire life due to using anabolic steroids at a young age. That will work better than trying to blow smoke up their asses and telling them they will die. They are much smarter than that. They see their peers move on every year to be successful people AFTER leaving school and AFTER using anabolic steroids. Do you really think that they will believe they will die from using steroids? That answer is easy one.

We do not agree with teenagers using steroids, but we want them to know the truth.

Now go to this link and look at the 3rd one down. (BRIAN)

They only posted what I have in bold from up above. The other bull**** feedback was given more chance to feed the lies!
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,122978,00.html

After reading more of the feedback, It looks like they posted some of our members feelings as well. Some of the feedback they posted was on what we were saying.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    They only took that one line from context?! If that wasn't meant to piss you off I dunno what else they could have intended

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Typical News Behavior....

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Isn't that misrepresentation??? Did they give your name and site name???

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats why I only sent them " F U C K O F F
    Lets see them misinerpret that or try to extract certain lines without others.

system admin is offline Owner
    they gave my name, but I dont care that they didnt mention the site name

After reading some other feedback, I think they are hearing what we have to say :-)

I think MORE of us should speak out to them

If you want to e-mail them and let them know what you feel about this story, here is the info again.

follow this link:
    http://www.foxnews.com/foxfan/index.html

This is all we need. Watch the video.... This is such bull****.

E-mail FOX your opinion ***AND TELL THEM WHERE YOU CAME FROM***

[email protected] (put *BREAKING POINT* as the subject)

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    ****in **** bags....geez, you make a good point and they pull a one liner out of your email to make it look like you are totally against

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i hate the fukkin media...that is just fukkin rediculas...morons...and the gov't is just as bad...

but jeeze...it amazes me that people are so nieve as to belive this stuff!

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    You should have mentioned the fact that more children die every year from aspirin than all the combined reported deaths from steroid use .

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    You should have mentioned the fact that more children die every year from aspirin than all the combined reported deaths from steroid use.

But that is not sensational enough. STEROIDS are the new black death of our society, like pot was 4 decades ago. I still have not seen any research that gives specifics on the long term side effects of general steroid use . The worst part is that this kinda BS is feeding the minds of the people who impinge on our ability to use these substances in an educated way. Dum bastards. Send them to IRAG. HA HA

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich

I like your thinking...

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    I'm suprised they didn't want to talk to you, especially with the new doman name

rugbyking is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down

Medical Conditions Associated with Steroids :

Anabolic Steroids: Premature puberty, development of facial hair (girls), increased risk of liver cancer

• Diuretics: electrolyte abnormalities leading to cardiac arrhythmia

• Creatine: water retention, increased risk of kidney failure

did anyone see this, this was in the same section on fox news. they distort the truth so bad, they even list creatine as a steroid . **** them, they are just out to catch ppls attention and say anything to get it.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Are you sure you posted the right link? I got sent to a magazine subscription page??

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    i used to watch fox news before today, im a conservitive right wing republican, but from now on its dr. savage only! FOCK FUX

bubbathegut is offline Member

media sucks

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks like most of the posts were in favor and support of the truth. Also, the mentioning of worse issues like alcohol and tobacco. It's hypocritical of the media to wiegh on steroid abuse with such mis-information and the gov coming down on it when more deaths come from alcohol abuse and tobacco abuse.

Brian, it looks like they quoted you twice actually but one article is anonymous. It looks similar to what you said.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    that (fox) station just lost its cool points with me.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    What a crock of ****, I hate the media.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Aside from your quote getting torn up Brain, I see a few different opinions on there...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You should tell kids why they shouldn't use steroids — not because they will DIE, but rather that it can lead to stunted bone growth, and can permanently mess up their endocrine system. Kids are not stupid and saying they will DIE is a very false representation of the truth. — anonymous

The public never hears about the millions of people all over the world who use steroids and never see any negative side effects from them. People only hear about the few hundred people who abuse steroids and get hurt, or get killed from them. — Paul

The choice to use anabolic -androgenic steroids should be one made by the individual adult and not the government. Unfortunately, this choice has already been stripped from the individual. Now the government is going even a step further and working to illegalize prohormones and prosteroids(House Bill 3866). Does this make sense? Do adults need the government to be a big brother? Does America not have more imperative issues at hand? — Jo

Steroid use is a lot safer then tabacco and alcohol, yet those drugs aren't the target of the media like steroids are. You have to think about it through us steroid users' eyes. Most if not all pro football players use steroids, wresters pro and WWE, basketball players, pro and amateur bodybuilders, and 75% of all people who workout for recreation. If they were as bad as you portray them, people would be droping like flies all around you. — anonymous

If you look at the hard facts, steroids can be used effectively and safely. Yes, they do pose a risk and can cause many bad side effects. However, the truth remains, responsible steroid use will usually cause no permanent side effects. — anonymous

What I fail to understand is why healthy adults are unable to legally purchase things that will allow them to add a few pounds of muscle and feel better about themselves. Alcohol and tobacco yet remain perfectly legal. I am sure no one will argue that those two products have contributed to way more deaths than steroids ever will. — Mark

When someone abuses anabolics and ignores common sense, then yes there is a heavy price to pay. Just as if someone smokes cigarettes and drinks alcohol (that can be purchased at the corner store) on a daily basis for a few years will end up paying a heavy price. — Erick

Forget all that roid rage nonsense, it just isn't factual. Alcohol and cigarettes kill way more than anabolics ever will. — Marc

The Ephedra scare was another flop by the FDA. Alcohol kills people and it's legal, just like lung cancer-causing cigarettes. But who cares? Nobody. Say the word "steroid" and the MEDIA goes insane. Why is that? — anonymous

sooner45 is offline Member
    When is this exactly showing???? Tonigh on Fox??? What time? I saw on the website where it said 9 eastern but I cant find it on my tvguide????? Could it be Fox Southwest??? What sup??? I'm central time by the way, Louisiana. Thanks Bro's!!

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    thats really ****ty that they cut up most of what you said...determined to make it sound bad

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    When is this exactly showing???? Tonigh on Fox??? What time? I saw on the website where it said 9 eastern but I cant find it on my tvguide????? Could it be Fox Southwest??? What sup??? I'm central time by the way, Louisiana. Thanks Bro's!!
    i believe it has already been aired...

barbarian is offline Banned
    lol they posted my email....

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not2bigyet
    i believe it has already been aired...

Well hell I thought it was 9 eastern Sunday night???// WTF!!!!!

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    it should be tonight at 9(est)..im hoping

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails They posted my comment on FOX NEWS!! Look at this BS!!-44962fox_news_kid2.jpg  

hahaha funny sh*t

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ

HAHAHAHAHAH

<<LMO>>

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    OMG did yall watch the clip?? first off he did a dbol cycle by itself.....dumbass...

second i doubt he did pct....

third he did 3 cycles??? wtf....did he work out?? he looks like sh!t for 3 cycles under his belt....

what a tool.....

Mack-Attack is offline New Member
    this is just another example of stupid kids thinking steriods are a magic in a bottle that makes you huge... they said he did three cycles but yet he still looks like a goofy fat ass.

ST240 is offline Junior Member
    This is about as great as my buddies co worker asking him if he "enjoys getting high" when he "shoots up" his AAS...

that show was a joke man...loosing your legs due to steroids ??wtf??

at least they had one non-retard guy who actually said that there arent very many cases at all

the mex pharmacy workers were funny as hell though...they r really nice though

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    E-MAIL STORY PRINTER FRIENDLY FOXFAN CENTRAL
    Steroids : Speak Out!

FNC
    What do YOU think? Speak Out!

How can it be that testosterone is regarded as immensely beneficial for the non-training, couch-enconsed baby boomer who wants to feel better, and hopefully stay around on the planet for a little longer, when it is constantly portrayed as a sure road to ill health, early death and ruin in athletes? — Gavin

My son played college football in the late 80's/early 90's. He began taking steriods his freshman year (provided by the trainer). No testing was conducted, even though they played in several bowl games. Unfortunately, he used other enhancement drugs and abused all of them. Today, he is sick both physically and mentally. He is only 34 years old! Although a college graduate, he has had trouble keeping jobs and relationships. He is drug free today, but he is still paying for his desire to be a "big time" football player!! — Pat

Tell them that they will stay 5' 5" their entire life due to using anabolic steroids at a young age. — Brian

Sure many people may believe that steroids give pro athletes an unfair advantage, but that is something that each pro organization needs to police on its own. — anonymous

The public never hears about the millions of people all over the world who use steroids and never see any negative side effects from them. People only hear about the few hundred people who abuse steroids and get hurt, or get killed from them. — Paul

The choice to use anabolic-androgenic steroids should be one made by the individual adult and not the government. Unfortunately, this choice has already been stripped from the individual. Now the government is going even a step further and working to illegalize prohormones and prosteroids(House Bill 3866). Does this make sense? Do adults need the government to be a big brother? Does America not have more imperative issues at hand? — Jo

You should tell kids why they shouldn't use steroids — not because they will DIE, but rather that it can lead to stunted bone growth, and can permanently mess up their endocrine system. Kids are not stupid and saying they will DIE is a very false representation of the truth. — anonymous

Steroid use is a lot safer then tabacco and alcohol, yet those drugs aren't the target of the media like steroids are. You have to think about it through us steroid users' eyes. Most if not all pro football players use steroids, wresters pro and WWE, basketball players, pro and amateur bodybuilders, and 75% of all people who workout for recreation. If they were as bad as you portray them, people would be droping like flies all around you. — anonymous

If you look at the hard facts, steroids can be used effectively and safely. Yes, they do pose a risk and can cause many bad side effects. However, the truth remains, responsible steroid use will usually cause no permanent side effects. — anonymous

I was working out in a gym a few years ago and ran across a friend from college. While in college my friend had played on the varsity baseball team. When I saw him years later he had become extremely muscular. I heard him talking to one of the employees of the gym and the gist of the conversation was about my friend using steroids. His comment was "I don't care what it does to me I just want to get bigger." — anonymous

What I fail to understand is why healthy adults are unable to legally purchase things that will allow them to add a few pounds of muscle and feel better about themselves. Alcohol and tobacco yet remain perfectly legal. I am sure no one will argue that those two products have contributed to way more deaths than steroids ever will. — Mark

I used to work out with my buddy Tom our first two years in college. During our third year, he started juicing. I didn't think much of it at the time, and actually contemplated emulating him after I noticed the results he was getting. Not only was he gaining muscle, but he was shedding fat, which is the ultimate goal of any weight training program. But he took the easy way out, and soon paid the consequences. Right before the end of our third year, Tom lost a good sum of money in Atlantic City, and was flat broke; he couldn't afford his 'roids anymore. What followed was a sad sequence of events. Not only did Tom lose all the muscle he put on, but he became much weaker and more depressed. He had gained so much self confidence because of the new image steriods created for him, and it was shattered when he stopped. There are no cutting corners in the gym, and Tom learned that the hard way. — Joe

My brother used steroids for several years. He was over 6 ft tall and could never gain weight or muscle and he wanted to compete in body building. He looked great after taking the steroids, but it wasn't worth it. He died of a brain tumor caused by the steroids. This was confirmed by his surgeon and oncologist. He lived for 6 years after being diagnosed, but he lost complete use of the right side of his body. He was 27 when he died. Do you really want your children or nieces or nephews to take this kind of risk? I don't. It not only affected him, it affected our whole family! — Gaye

Ppl are so stupid, you cant blame cancer or gangrene on juice. Also look at this authors name, Gaye.

nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    Well, Fox News added my e-mail to them to their site. You want to see a first hand account of how the f'n media works?? Look at what I wrote to Fox News and look what part they posted. What a joke! If you wrote something to them... go see if they posted your e-mail.

Here again is what I wrote:

My name is Brian Clapp - owner of www.Steroid.com

Look,

What you guys are doing here is miss leading and is totally distorting the truth. The title of this news segment is "The Truth About Steroids ". Why don't you take a minute to tell the truth! From the clip I saw, there is no proof that this teenager was not just going through normal teenage stages of high testosterone and raging hormones. How does hitting a wall and getting upset on a basketball court indicate any unusual teenage behavior. I had worse behavior and never touched steroids at that age. You are causing a bigger problem by showing teenagers and parents this segment. More teenagers will now be more curious on these drugs and will want to become "the big man on campus". Why don't you tell them about stunted growth and fused growth plates. TELL THE TRUTH Will steroids kill many of the people who use them or just 1 out of 100 million? How many people will DIE from the use vs. will have serious long term side effects. That's a real story! I am not saying that steroids should be used by teenagers. This will more than likely cause permanent side effects. Tell them that they will stay 5' 5" their entire life due to using anabolic steroids at a young age. That will work better than trying to blow smoke up their asses and telling them they will die. They are much smarter than that. They see their peers move on every year to be successful people AFTER leaving school and AFTER using anabolic steroids. Do you really think that they will believe they will die from using steroids? That answer is easy one.

We do not agree with teenagers using steroids, but we want them to know the truth.

Now go to this link and look at the 3rd one down. (BRIAN)

They only posted what I have in bold from up above. The other bull**** feedback was given more chance to feed the lies!
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,122978,00.html

After reading more of the feedback, It looks like they posted some of our members feelings as well. Some of the feedback they posted was on what we were saying.

Did you want them to add the part about smoke being blown up asses?
    Get real dude noone is going to use that

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    That is crazy. That just shows how messed up the media really is. They do not care about that truth. That is what aggravates me the most!!!

toofatbuilder is offline Associate Member
    BUMP.... think its time to do a mass e mail to them again?

TheSentinal is offline Member
    What BS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information