big4nuthin is offline Associate Member

Do I need to take T-3 with food?

also can I take it on an empty stomach with an ECa STACK BEFORE CARDIO? Or should I take it with food after cardio? thanks to all who reply. BTW I checed the educational thread for this info and found nothing to address my question.

bump

anyone?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Taking t3 on an empty stomach will allow for better absorption, but taking it with meals is fine, especially if you feel nausea when taking it on an empty stomach. Take it at roughly the same time each day, prefferably first thing in the morning.

mallet,
    this is my first time taking t-3. I have read all your writings and have learned alot. What concerns me is can I still get some of the fat burning benefits if my max daily dosage is only 50mcgs per day using your 20 day cycle formula? Also if all of a sudden I dont feel well while taking at some point in my cycle do I just cold turky? If so how long should it take for my thyroid to start functioning properly again? Thanks!

bump

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    You must have me confused with someone else? I don't have a 20 day cycle formula. The key is to get your basal body temp into the optimal range...If your freaked out about taking t3 (by only wanting to take 50mcg) then steer clear of t3 until your ready, I have found no evidence that cycling t3 will shut down your thyroid function permanently..NONE! What you need to do is check your BBT for four days to see where your at, line up your thyroid pct's and we can take it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by big4nuthin
    mallet,
    this is my first time taking t-3. I have read all your writings and have learned alot. What concerns me is can I still get some of the fat burning benefits if my max daily dosage is only 50mcgs per day using your 20 day cycle formula? Also if all of a sudden I dont feel well while taking at some point in my cycle do I just cold turky? If so how long should it take for my thyroid to start functioning properly again? Thanks!

Thread Information