Thread: 1st cycle

triple triple is offline New Member

1st cycle

Hey
    Could anyone recommend a first cycle for me. I currently weigh in at 188and am five foot nine. I am a fire fighter, so im looking for a cycle that wouldnt put on too much bloat. I was thinking Decca/winstrol . Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

And what is clen used for. Im getting all this mixed info on it.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    For a first cycle you need to run test.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    BAD, BAD, BAD idea. SLOW DOWN. DECA and winstrol is a horrible choice. Give us some stats on you. Age, workout history, etc.....

But I can tell you that no one on this board will recommend a cycle for you without you doing some serious research. Steroids are no joking matter and you really need to make sure what your about to put in your body. Example. You will know that if you do a DECA cycle without TEST, you will be shut down HARD. ie: deca dick.

Welcome to the board

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    BAD, BAD, BAD idea. SLOW DOWN. DECA and winstrol is a horrible choice. Give us some stats on you. Age, workout history, etc.....

But I can tell you that no one on this board will recommend a cycle for you without you doing some serious research. Steroids are no joking matter and you really need to make sure what your about to put in your body. Example. You will know that if you do a DECA cycle without TEST, you will be shut down HARD. ie: deca dick.

Welcome to the board

thats good advice.

So no to the decca/winstrol .
    Do you recommend running decca with test for my first cycle?

Ive been working out for three years and am in good shape. Havent had a recent Bf% taken but id imagine around 12

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by triple triple
    Ive been working out for three years and am in good shape. Havent had a recent Bf% taken but id imagine around 12
    Seems to me that a good diet with some intense workouts would be a good cycle! Lol. I'd suggest waiting a bit more before you hit the juice. It was almost 6 years of lifting before I hit the bottle. But, if you must, then you must. For a first cycle you could run a test cycle. Something in the way of 500mg. test enth or cyp EW. Yeah, you could run deca in there with it, but remember it's your first cycle and your receptors are totaly clean. If you were to add in the deca I'd go with 300-400mg EW with 500-600mg test cyp or enth.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Bro just do alot of research...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Right
    No

Test only for first cycle

JohnnyB

I recommend you researching Test Enan or Test Cyp. for your first cycle. Read everything about Testosterone . A test only is a smart choice for a first cycle. With the proper diet, you can get some serious gains.

You will also need to research PCT (post cycle thearpy) which is just as important. Lookup CLOMID, Ldex, Nolva, etc...

Any questions, you can always PM me

i was only worried about thest test because of my perfession. Guys at the station would know whats up for sure if started gettin all bloated. Its something i cant really aviod thou. Running clen wouldnt be bad on a first cycle would it>

i was only worried about thest test because of my perfession. Guys at the station would know whats up for sure if started gettin all bloated. Its something i cant really aviod thou. Running clen wouldnt be bad on a first cycle would it>
    There are plenty of things you can take for bloat. You can also do Test Prop. It won't bloat you as much, but it requires ED (every day) injections. Everyone is different. I never bloat on test.

And running clen doesn't make sense unless your trying to lose weight and cut. If the boys at the station give you crap, just bring in a jug of protein powder and creatine. That will shut them up.

ive been doin my research for almost a year now i know about the chlomid and PCT. Its just i havent set my mind on a first cycle. I got a buddy who ran decca and winny and got somegreat gains, but thanks for lettin me know thats no good

Ya thats what id want to do with the clen is loose any unwanted fat. lol a jug of protien thats great man.

So why is test usually ran on just the first cycle

ive been doin my research for almost a year now i know about the chlomid and PCT. Its just i havent set my mind on a first cycle. I got a buddy who ran decca and winny and got somegreat gains, but thanks for lettin me know thats no good
    Thats good. I'm glad your doing research, but I can't stress enough how bad a Deca /Winstrol cycle would be. You would have a serious limp dick and recovery would be hard.

So to keep the bloat away, what would you recommend..Nolva??

Matto20 is offline Member
    I'd do any one of the following - test only, primo only, or anavar only.

but it sounds like you have about 1,000 hours of research ahead of you so good luck.

New Gear Head is offline Associate Member
    Nolva not so much for the bloat more for keeping away the man boobies!

Thread Information