NoobJuice is offline Member

Might be stupid but need it answered anywho!

Ok- I have quit smoking cigs. I just cant quit the maryjane. I haven't started a cycle quite yet but plan to shortly. How much will the mokin' hurt me in gains and strength. I have heard that it depleats testosterone .
    Although I do work out constantly and it has never hurt me there, but what about when I start my cycle.

Please, no smart asses.

dookses is offline Junior Member
    i've never heard that depleting test thing. I tend to think that smoking out helps me gain lbm, as i eat like a horse after smoking.. From what I remember of smoking pot from psych classes, it really doesnt do anything to you aside from ****ing with your lungs (obviously smoke and tar in your lungs is bad for you).

Eat healthy when you get those munchies and it may just help you on your way to the dark side.

Also, let me say I've never done a cycle of gear, so I'd definitely try to get someone with more experience with gear to give you their opinion, but common sense says you should be ok?

dookses is offline Junior Member
    Oh yeah. And I forgot to mention when I workout stoned, I have the most incredible focus and precision in regards to my form in all exercises. I have great workouts thanks to the mj.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    MJ reduces body fat %. In regards to the question concerning drops in test... I agree w/ what you heard (from experience). I personally wouldn't do it... I doubt it would hurt you much though.

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice
    Ok- I have quit smoking cigs. I just cant quit the maryjane. I haven't started a cycle quite yet but plan to shortly. How much will the mokin' hurt me in gains and strength. I have heard that it depleats testosterone .
    Although I do work out constantly and it has never hurt me there, but what about when I start my cycle.

Please, no smart asses.

How did you quit bro??? I'm trying to quit like a mofo myself!!

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    have fun with the weed cuz it wont affect your gains..smoke up my brother

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member

Please, no smart asses.
    Congrads on quiting cigs! It's very difficult, I too have been there. As for the MJ, personally, I don't think it affects certain people as much as it does others. I also know what you mean when you say that you have the most productive workouts when your stoned. I have the best workouts the next morning, kinda in a haze where pain is not really even real, it seems. I use the munchies to make myself eat more. Some say it's a crutch, but I was eating about 4000 calories, now it's about 5000 or so stoned. Personally, I'm a big believer in "diffrent strokes for diffrent folks". Just make sure it dosen't become the focus of your day and use the munchies wisely and you should be fine.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    it wont hurt at all, by the way do you need a workout partner?

UrbanDawg is offline Banned

Please, no smart asses.
    Smoking weed eventually attacks short term memory and concentration span. Smoke it long enough the sides are unavaoidable.

I smkoed it from about '70 till '77 experience a lot of bad sides firsthand and saw the same effects on the kids I hung with.

Short term its fun and makes the wolrd interesting - long term it does the exact opposite.

If you flame me for this - its OK - I pissed on everyine who tried to twarn me 30 years ago.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    May I remind you that recreational drug discussion is NOT tolerated on this board.

As well, cigarettes/weed have no place on a FITNESS forum. Think about it.

~SC~

Thread Information