Thread: adding D-bol

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member

adding D-bol

Can you add dbol during a cycle or no? I am thinking about adding 20mg ED for weeks 4-9. What are your thoughts. I am currently running 750mg test (shots EOD) and 600mg deca (shots 2x week) week plus 20mg nolva ED.

Thanks

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    Can you add dbol during a cycle or no? I am thinking about adding 20mg ED for weeks 4-9. What are your thoughts. I am currently running 750mg test (shots EOD) and 600mg deca (shots 2x week) week plus 20mg nolva ED.

Thanks

As a rule of thumb... You never want to decrease ... Increasing is OK.

You'll be fine bro.

So I can add the Dbol and be cool. Also this is my first cycle, but I am having awesome gains, great weight increase, and no sides. So all is well. Ok cool, I will get it today thanks.

P.S. Adding the d-bol, will it significantly increase my results IYO?

If you are happy with your results thusfar, I'd just hold off on the dbol and ride the rest of your cycle out.

will it significantly increase my results IYO?

I'm sure you will see an extra added gain, but I would seriously just hold off since you're already having good results.

Let me know how it works out for ya.

true......... I just am not sure yet if the results THUS far have been because I have been eating clean and eating tons of protein and working out hard, or from the gear. I just do not want to get too far into my cycle and it be too late to add thats all. I only want to run 1 cycle this year so I want to maximize it thats all. Today was the start of week 3 (fyi).

You're taking pretty high doses so I'm sure you're going to get great results. Keep eating right, and hit the plates hard.

Like I said, added the dbol will not hurt, but you'll be fine without it.

Good Luck bro. Get Swole.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    BRO! This is your first cycle, and you're already running higher doses of *TWO* compounds then most would recommend. Lay off the dbol !

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    BRO! This is your first cycle, and you're already running higher doses of *TWO* compounds then most would recommend. Lay off the dbol !

im with you on this one

Alright Alright guys....... just seeing what you bro's thought. I will not do the dbol then. But I was just asking..... sheeeeeesh

I just want to get as big as I can (healthy) during my cycle thats all

bump

bump
    Bump for what? I'm starting to regret helping you.

Bump for what? I'm starting to regret helping you.
    I was posting this for OTHER newbies to see and read thats all. And did you read the other post I put up about YOU GUYS being right? I do not understand why you are mad at me now? I was just curious, then said you were right, and reposted so the newbies could read it thats all. I am grateful for all your help, but now you are acting pompous. wtf is that all about bro?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Why so much test on your first cycle bro? out of curiosity I mean

I was posting this for OTHER newbies to see and read thats all. And did you read the other post I put up about YOU GUYS being right? I do not understand why you are mad at me now? I was just curious, then said you were right, and reposted so the newbies could read it thats all. I am grateful for all your help, but now you are acting pompous. wtf is that all about bro?
    For one dam'n thing you're taking 250mg of test and 300mg of deca more a week then you should. Where the fu*k did this come from. I said (as did many others) that 500mg test and 300-400mg deca would be more then enough for your first cycle, so where the fu*k did the extra come from? And you want to add dbol ?!?!

No..... I do NOT want to add d-bol, I was just ASKING a question. As for the test, by running the injections EOD of 1/2 cc, so I am actually shooting less than you are assuming. As for the deca , because it is qv so it is probably, according to EVERYONE'S testimonies, underdosed. So I am taking that at 500mg week, which undersdosed by 20% is about 400mg week. So I am taking like 600mg test week and 400 of deca.... right where YOU said I should be!

Steroids aren't magic pills bro. You don't double the steroids you take and double your gains. If you can't gain on 500mg of test and 300mg of deca a week then you're doing something wrong. Something that additional steroids (like dbol or higher amounts of T&D) aren't going to fix.

I know that they are not magic pills bro. I work my tail off in the gym and on my diet and am making great progress. I was not looking to add d-bol at all. I was simply asking the question. And from the research that I have done, and the amount of feedback that I have received from everyone else regarding my cycle, the OVERALL consensus seems to be that the cycle the way I have it seems fine. ALL will not agree, but everyone does not ever agree on ANYTHING. The dosage may be a little high, but it is not unhealthy. Since you are upset I will not ask you for any more help though. Thanks thus far though.

No..... I do NOT want to add d-bol, I was just ASKING a question. As for the test, by running the injections EOD of 1/2 cc, so I am actually shooting less than you are assuming. As for the deca, because it is qv so it is probably, according to EVERYONE'S testimonies, underdosed. So I am taking that at 500mg week, which undersdosed by 20% is about 400mg week. So I am taking like 600mg test week and 400 of deca.... right where YOU said I should be!
    I didn't assume any dam'n thing, you said what you were taking. Also, probably doesn't count in my book, know what the fu*k you're shooting.

250mg/ml test = .5ml/cc (125mg) x 4 = 500mg of test a week. (this is what you were advised to shoot).

250mg/ml test = .75ml/cc (187.5mg) x 4 = 750mg of test a week. (where the fu*k did this come from).

300mg/ml deca = .5ml (150mg) x 2 = 300mg a week. (this is what you were advised to shoot).

300mg/ml deca = 1ml (300mg) x 2 = 600mg a week. (where the fu*k did this come from).

I know that they are not magic pills bro. I work my tail off in the gym and on my diet and am making great progress. I was not looking to add d-bol at all. I was simply asking the question. And from the research that I have done, and the amount of feedback that I have received from everyone else regarding my cycle, the OVERALL consensus seems to be that the cycle the way I have it seems fine. ALL will not agree, but everyone does not ever agree on ANYTHING. The dosage may be a little high, but it is not unhealthy. Since you are upset I will not ask you for any more help though. Thanks thus far though.
    A little high. A LITTLE HIGH! For a first cycle they are *very* high. Why come to a board like this when you don't listen to the advise you get.

Before you speak please tell me the names of the respected members that told you 750mg of test and 600mg of deca was a perfectly fine first cycle.

.75 cc test @ injections EOD (3 day week) = 562.5 mg week or 2 1/4 cc
    .55 cc test @ injections EOD (4 day week) = 550.0 mg week or 2.2 cc

2 cc deca 300 @ injections 2X week = 600 mg but 20% underdosed = 480 mg week

I was urged to run the test higher, so this is why I am and this is what I am running.

A little high. A LITTLE HIGH! For a first cycle they are *very* high. Why come to a board like this when you don't listen to the advise you get.

Before you speak please tell me the names of the respected members that told you 750mg of test and 600mg of deca was a perfectly fine first cycle.
    Let's just say that if NOBODY suggested it, then I would NOT be doing it. Also, if MORE people suggested NOt than to do it, I would NOT be doing it. I am not gonna display the names of the people that have suggested it is ok, thats not really right. But I have been given the ok on many occasions by many members, including mod's.

I do not want to argue with you, you are a buddy of mine on this site and I respect you tremendously. Part of the reason why I squashed the dbol thing is because you said "no". So dont think that I dont agree with you and listen bro because I do. Hell, I even stand up for you on this board sometimes.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, if thats your first cycle it is high....you would have had the same results on 500mgs ew.....

SV is telling you that so you don't cause injury to yourself....

I know that he means well and I listen to all he says. What am I supposed to do, decrease in the middle of a cycle?

I know that he means well and I listen to all he says. What am I supposed to do, decrease in the middle of a cycle?

dont do that

.75 cc test @ injections EOD (3 day week) = 562.5 mg week or 2 1/4 cc
    .55 cc test @ injections EOD (4 day week) = 550.0 mg week or 2.2 cc

2 cc deca 300 @ injections 2X week = 600 mg but 20% underdosed = 480 mg week

I was urged to run the test higher, so this is why I am and this is what I am running.
    Ok, it would have been real great if you'd have said *THAT*, instead of 750mg test (shots EOD). And please show me the lab report that shows the deca you're using is under dosed. Cuz if you can't then you should not be running it higher (not on a first cycle, I don't care what others perceptions of it were).

"Also, probably doesn't count in my book, know what the fu*k you're shooting."

Well that is EXACTLY what I am shooting, I didnt know I had to be literal ALL the time. Well I cant give you the actual lab reports, but that is the reason that I was running the test higher. Alot of people have stated that it is underdosed so I was going with that.

Ok, so this is done than. Thanks for all your input as usual bros.

Thread Information