Thread: Almost Ready

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member

Almost Ready

Hey guys been awhile since I have been on the board. Hope all is well with everyone. Looking to do a new cycle soon but am once again unshure of what to do. I am looking at tren and winny with some clen . Do I have to ad test with it? My last cycle ended about 2 months ago and consisted of d-bol, test enan, EQ and Tren. I LOVE TREN. Any help I would appreciate. Thanks

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Test should be your base. And build on that.

Latimus is offline Banned
    tren will shut you down...you need test to keep a sex drive...unless you dont like any test running through you...

since you are looking to cut and need to shoot tren ED i would suggest prop...and run the prop a couple weeks longer then the tren...

i would drop the dbols...the tren will give you enough strength and mass..unless you want to grow break out of your skin...i would also drop the winny..prop and tren will keep you with lean muscle mass...Eq is a great choice...good luck bro

So your saying to shoot ED with the tren and how often with the prop. Can I do enan instead of prop? Also what about clenbuterol ?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    ED with prop as well.......... Yes you can run Enan if you want but enan will bloat you a bit durring the cycle....... just make sure you run anti-e's........ clen /ECA is good to throw in there. Also, run 200mg of B6 through you cycle to keep prolactin levels down.

So 1cc of tren and 1cc of prop ED with my nolva, clenbutrix, and B6. For around 10 weeks. Can I throw some clenbuterol in to speed up fat reduction

prop will be your best go...for the goals i think you want..lean muscle mass..and you already have to shoot ed...but i am thinking that maybe you already have enanthade...in that case go for it...but you wont get the same results...since this is your first time with fina...you might not want to make it so complicated...remember that tren is the most powerful aas there is...so you might want to just take this one easy...like week 1-10 75-100mgs test prop ed and 1-8 50-75mgs tren ED...get to carried away with dbols and winny eq clen and eac and you might run into problems and not know where you are getting hit from..

what are your stats anyway bro

I am 6 ft 210 about 12% body fat 28 years old. I should tell you this is not my first time with Fina I just got off a cycle of fina a few months ago. That cycle was d-bol, Enan, EQ and Tren . Now I am just trying to get another cycle idea for my next one. I loved the tren and how lean and hard it made me.
    I have been hearing alot about the clenbuterol so I was just curious about it.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Good to see you...I miss that avatar! I agree with everyone! Prop and TREN ED. If you can handle the sides of TREN, you will love that cycle!!!

Hey good to see you bro. You know its funny I never really had any bad sides on the tren when I was taking it before. I took it ED for 7 wk. I never really noticed any bad sides. What are some of the sides associated with tren?

you may want to keep the test a little higher in dose then the tren ...especially if you have a girlfriend...or like sex in general.

how did your last cycle treat you...that is a heavy cycle...what were the doses you were running...

sides of tren ...you can mother children..lol..nipples take a beating

wk1-4 40mg dbol ED
    wk1-13 375mg Enan E4D(1.5cc every 4 days)
    wk1-10 250mg EQ E4D(1.25cc every 3 days)
    wk6-13 75mg Tren ED
    .25mg L-dex ED + 10mg Nolva ED
    I got great gains I maintained 210 and started at 195. I blew up to 218 but lost around 8lbs. Mostly water wait.
    My nipples did start to hurt but I doubled up on nolva and increased my intake of liquidex and added some B6 and I was okay

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapman393
    Hey good to see you bro. You know its funny I never really had any bad sides on the tren when I was taking it before. I took it ED for 7 wk. I never really noticed any bad sides. What are some of the sides associated with tren?
    Horrible night sweats, Insomnia, acne....... I couldn't take it! I try it for a couple of weeks and stopped. But, I am going to try it again with my current cycle.

Good luck bro. Its crazy how everyone reacts a little different to the juice.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapman393
    Good luck bro. Its crazy how everyone reacts a little different to the juice.
    true that...how much stronger did you get off that cycle...you must be a power house

I got really strong my incline bench and my legs. I have never been that strong. My incline went from 175 to 235 and my legs went from leg pressing 800 to 980 lbs. I have lost some of my strength though.

hmmmm...alright well something is wrong...175-235 is ok but on dbols and tren you should have gotten even stronger...i wonder where the fault lies...before you do your next cycle, post your diet in the diet forum...and have sc go over it...he is one of the greatest dietitions you will find...and also start a training thread...get everything inorder frist...and you will be able to push that 235 to 300...

Thread Information