SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member

letrozole question

i just started my cycle 3 weeks ago. and i decided to get letrozole instead of nolva to prevent gyno. i figured the raising of the igf-1 levels would be to my advantage. anyways my cycle consists of 1200mg t400, 600mg deca , 400mg eq.
    my question is whats the smallest amount of letrozole yall think i can use and it still keep gyno away? and do yall think i can get away using it every other day instead of every day?

oh and what would hender gains more. 20mgs of nolva a day/or eod or the letrozole ?

GreenOak is offline Junior Member
    Neither will hinder your gains.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Niether will hinder gains, what it will do is decrease some of the water retention/bloat associated with gear. So with this in mind is a couple of pounds of water weight worth gyno? You also need vit b-6 for deca gyno at 200mg ED. Cant remember but is this your first cycle?

oh no, this is probably my 7 or 8th. i dont really even know honestly. so then im probably better off staying with the letrozole then. do you think i can get away with using it everyother day and then if i start to get symptoms up the dose. the stuffs kinda expensive and id like to use as little as i possibly need

I personally would use it ED at .25mg along with the nolva 10mg ED and vit b-6 ED. PM bask8kase he can help you alot with this issue. one blocks the receptors and I think the other keeps gear from aromatizing and becoming estrogen.

really!!! i dont know if the person that posted this was knowledgable or not but i thought i just read a post saying letrozole and nolva dont go well together

sigrabbit is offline Member
    You are right. I have read several posts saying that femera/letro should not be taken in conjunction with Nolva.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUMPBUSTR
    really!!! i dont know if the person that posted this was knowledgable or not but i thought i just read a post saying letrozole and nolva dont go well together
    Whoa sh*t bro I got confused for some reason I was thinking L- dex...

do not run them together. do not use both but i think femera is better and yes use it ED

lol....aight man. i thought something didnt sound right about that. have you ever used letrozole or know anything about it shutting down your libido?

Never used it before but several ppl here swear by it..and libido shouldn't be a prob since its not a steroid .

Use both letro and nolva. Using nolva with letro lowers plasma levels of letro, but that's easily adjusted for by adjusting the dosing....it's insignificant.....the same holds tru for adex and nolva.

Letro at 1.25mg EOD with 10-20mg/day of nolva should be good. I don't like the idea of using either an AI or SERM alone.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Use both letro and nolva. Using nolva with letro lowers plasma levels of letro, but that's easily adjusted for by adjusting the dosing....it's insignificant.....the same holds tru for adex and nolva.

Letro at 1.25mg EOD with 10-20mg/day of nolva should be good. I don't like the idea of using either an AI or SERM alone.
    Thanks bro there are alot of conflicting threads here about this...

can they both be run through PCT together?

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    can they both be run through PCT together?
    Yep, but I'd drop the letro dose down to 1.25mg E3D.....

thanks everyone... this helps out a lot

Thread Information